JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

wow
smh.gif
. good find OP

wow, this is unbelievable!!! the wrong date!!! and i thought the DMP 1 pack was bad. good lord!!!

WOW!!! This is crazy. I wonder if there is any pairs with the correct date.

I hope everybody who bought a pair complains to JB because this is ridiculous! I look forward to seein what response ppl get from JB.

Just cuz of this I won't even cop on the EA.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I hope everybody who bought a pair complains to JB because this is ridiculous! I look forward to seein what response ppl get from JB.

Just cuz of this I won't even cop on the EA.
I agree. Not only that, these kicks aint even worth $100....mistaken date or not.

The Blk/Red's look very fake, and the orlandos are garbage.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Doesn't surprise me one bit....

Jordan Brand got the dates wrong on the first DMP
plus it was the wrong colorway of the 1's

ILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE SOMEONE'S BLACK VII SIZE 12 OFF THIER HANDS IF THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIER PURCHASE DROP ME A PM

To EVERY single one of you guys complaining.....

It's on the inside of the shoe. Get over it.

If that is enough to make you regret buying, then you prob should just stop buying Jordans all together.

I'm not here to back up JB's mistake, because it is pretty bad, but to gripe over a couple letters and numbers on the inside of a shoe??? Why not spendall your time and effort complaining about the quality rather than a tag on the INSIDE of a shoe.

The Kobe IV thing is a bit different because it's actually on the outside of the shoe and visibly noticable.

Great find OP. I find that ridiculous that JORDAN brand would make a mistake about one of JORDAN's games. lmao smh

Originally Posted by asilva23

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

$#@ SOMEONE REPORT THIS CRAP.

JB SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you not see post #83 . . . it was once said that, "Reading is fundamental."

shut ur mouth kid, reporting to nike customer service is a joke
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom