Jordan his Airness, says he can score 100 points in NBA today.

MJ probably could've scored 100 in his era if he had played with that mindset, especially against some of the weaker teams in the late '80s/early '90s.  But he was a total team player, which is why the Bulls were so successful.

MJ probably could've scored 100 in his era if he had played with that mindset, especially against some of the weaker teams in the late '80s/early '90s.  But he was a total team player, which is why the Bulls were so successful.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

i cant tell if this is sarcastic or not.
any way you put it, jordan never scored 70, let alone 100. could he have? maybe. but he never did. and if he didn't do it back then, he wouldn't do it now. 

any way you put it, jordan never scored 70, let alone 100. could he have? maybe. but he never did. and if he didn't do it back then, he wouldn't do it now. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

@ Fatal LightningDude
players were not better in the 1990s. In fact the average player in all sports is better today than ever before. How is knowledge, technology, health, speeed, strength, and endurance gonna rise except for skill. Come on man.

@cguy610
Dude basketball has always been a "low contact" sport. What callls is Kobe or Lebron gettin than Jordan never got...please.
are you serious? you can have all the knowledge, technology, health speed whatever you want. but if you dont have the talent it doesnt matter. tell me which player from now is as good as hakeem? or david robinson, patrick ewing, dominique wilkins, karl malone, john stockton? players back then were way better. that's why players like dwight howard only play based on physique. there is no real talent. if i had his body i'd be dominating the nba too.

and basketball has never ever been a low contact sport. i dont know how you play basketball, but when you think of it, basketball is more full contact. cause when you come in the paint you think they'll take it easy on you and not touch you?guess again

@ Fatal LightningDude
players were not better in the 1990s. In fact the average player in all sports is better today than ever before. How is knowledge, technology, health, speeed, strength, and endurance gonna rise except for skill. Come on man.

@cguy610
Dude basketball has always been a "low contact" sport. What callls is Kobe or Lebron gettin than Jordan never got...please.
are you serious? you can have all the knowledge, technology, health speed whatever you want. but if you dont have the talent it doesnt matter. tell me which player from now is as good as hakeem? or david robinson, patrick ewing, dominique wilkins, karl malone, john stockton? players back then were way better. that's why players like dwight howard only play based on physique. there is no real talent. if i had his body i'd be dominating the nba too.

and basketball has never ever been a low contact sport. i dont know how you play basketball, but when you think of it, basketball is more full contact. cause when you come in the paint you think they'll take it easy on you and not touch you?guess again

Originally Posted by presequel

Who knows if he would have dropped 100???  It's all hypothetical.  IMO, Jordan played in a tougher NBA.  It was more physical, and he dominated.  I think it would be a safe bet to say that he probably have a game or two where he'd go over 75+ points if he was in his prime in today's era. 

Originally Posted by presequel

Who knows if he would have dropped 100???  It's all hypothetical.  IMO, Jordan played in a tougher NBA.  It was more physical, and he dominated.  I think it would be a safe bet to say that he probably have a game or two where he'd go over 75+ points if he was in his prime in today's era. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I REALLY wanna know why people still like Jordan. Not even like, but think he's the next coming of jesus christ.

He's such a douche.
Yep, funny thing is that's the exact reason people hate a certain LA point guard like he physically slapped each and ever one of their mommas too.

Weird how that works huh.

Funny thing is, there are probably a lot of folks in here who were co-signing MJ when he said Kobe was better than Lebron.....but are now throwing stones. 

100% on the money.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I REALLY wanna know why people still like Jordan. Not even like, but think he's the next coming of jesus christ.

He's such a douche.
Yep, funny thing is that's the exact reason people hate a certain LA point guard like he physically slapped each and ever one of their mommas too.

Weird how that works huh.

Funny thing is, there are probably a lot of folks in here who were co-signing MJ when he said Kobe was better than Lebron.....but are now throwing stones. 

100% on the money.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

someone Tell Mike to shut the %%@@ up. *$$@% aint droppin hundred on no one. If you aint drop a hundred on Labradford Smith or Craig Ehlo just shut the %%@@ up about it

30t6p3b.gif
tryin to undersell what cats like Kobe, Bron & KD are doin right now.

*%*+%$ from past eras always play up their %!*@ like "o we had it so rough"

and this brand of athlete is 5 times better than 10 yrs ago.

zip it mike before you start soundin like Oscar Robertson.

You're my boy Gunna, but you're seriously out of your God Damn Mind with this one.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

someone Tell Mike to shut the %%@@ up. *$$@% aint droppin hundred on no one. If you aint drop a hundred on Labradford Smith or Craig Ehlo just shut the %%@@ up about it

30t6p3b.gif
tryin to undersell what cats like Kobe, Bron & KD are doin right now.

*%*+%$ from past eras always play up their %!*@ like "o we had it so rough"

and this brand of athlete is 5 times better than 10 yrs ago.

zip it mike before you start soundin like Oscar Robertson.

You're my boy Gunna, but you're seriously out of your God Damn Mind with this one.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

@ Fatal LightningDude

@cguy610

I dont think thats a fair question b/c those are once in a generation type players. Shaq is the last of that breed of player. The league has transitioned  now is really a guard dominated league.

So think about this...Jordan was coming in the paint against dudes who were dumb talented defensive players, like, Ewing, Zo, Malone, Hakeem, Parish(you can say it was late in his career tho), Kemp, Lambier(old but still dirty
laugh.gif
), Robinson. It was a big mans league in the late 80's/90's. Now all we have are gaurds and skinny big men (shoutout to JaVale McGee). If the only dude Jordan had to worry about in the paint was D.Howard and he was getting MJ calls, yeah I think he could.

The guy that pointed out that Jordan never dropped 70 so he couldnt drop 100.
indifferent.gif
  60+ in the playoffs>>81 against the Raptors

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

@ Fatal LightningDude

@cguy610

I dont think thats a fair question b/c those are once in a generation type players. Shaq is the last of that breed of player. The league has transitioned  now is really a guard dominated league.

So think about this...Jordan was coming in the paint against dudes who were dumb talented defensive players, like, Ewing, Zo, Malone, Hakeem, Parish(you can say it was late in his career tho), Kemp, Lambier(old but still dirty
laugh.gif
), Robinson. It was a big mans league in the late 80's/90's. Now all we have are gaurds and skinny big men (shoutout to JaVale McGee). If the only dude Jordan had to worry about in the paint was D.Howard and he was getting MJ calls, yeah I think he could.

The guy that pointed out that Jordan never dropped 70 so he couldnt drop 100.
indifferent.gif
  60+ in the playoffs>>81 against the Raptors

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Gunna you know you're my G

But act like Bean would do the type of *#$* he does now in the mid 80's- mid 90's...

Act like this league isn't soft as hell... Meanwhile squads adopted rules to specifically **@# him up and the league honored it. You got Dwyane Wade shooting 20+ free throws in the finals... THE FINALS??? MISS ME WITH THAT BS G.... 88-91 Mike prolly would've come damn close to matching Wilt if he didn't foul out and played the entire game.

I agree with him, and you know I'm far from a penis rider.

This league is soft minus a handful of boys.
QFMFT

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Gunna you know you're my G

But act like Bean would do the type of *#$* he does now in the mid 80's- mid 90's...

Act like this league isn't soft as hell... Meanwhile squads adopted rules to specifically **@# him up and the league honored it. You got Dwyane Wade shooting 20+ free throws in the finals... THE FINALS??? MISS ME WITH THAT BS G.... 88-91 Mike prolly would've come damn close to matching Wilt if he didn't foul out and played the entire game.

I agree with him, and you know I'm far from a penis rider.

This league is soft minus a handful of boys.
QFMFT

Back
Top Bottom