Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What kind of sorcery are they using LOL I definitely seen a white and gold Retro 1 lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I saw white and gold too until my eyes adjusted. Thought I was losing it. But then I remembered that huge debate about that dress that was all over social media a few years back and it was the same color scheme; royal and black. Many people were seeing white and gold. It even has that same sunny lighting in the pic that's causing it.

Went to 2 malls in the Pittsburgh area. South Hills Village got NONE in any store. Century 3 sold out hours ago and no unclaimeds. I start work at 730 and my shop opens at 8am EST so online for me is out. I love Nike for making these impossible for a dude like me to get.

Does nike,fnl,footlocker and other shoe sites usually pop up a notification on twitter when theres restock?

Anyone know where I can find some authentic royals in a size 16 or 17 had no luck on any site [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]... sneakers sold out in a millisecond
SNKRS never even showed above a 15 for me :frown: and couldn't cart a damn thing on FTL family :lol: what a day!

Snkrs app said the shoes were sold out at 10am on the dot. Figured that was an April Fools Joke lol

won at roosevelt field fta and ftl. picked up first one from ftl cuz fta didnt open yet. then went to fta and sat down infront waiting bout 10 mins for them to open and this dude walked buy and was like you selling them? im like nawww.

My pair has the same thing as a couple other people. One shoe is tumbled as hell and the other shoe is pretty much completely smooth lol. Doesn't really bother me though, just glad to have finally won a raffle. 

I do prefer the more blurple color of the 2013s. I guess a lot of the pictures I saw pre-release had a bunch of filters and made them look more like the 2013s, but they still look really good :smile:

Yea I posted earlier about this, i just want them both to crease the same amount, if possible haha. But like you said, just thankful I actually won a raffle this time

Sneakerfiles got a coiled lace pair. He checked them out. They're legit.

Last edited:
My pair has a glue stain on the back heel. What's the best way to go about removing it? I'm afraid to rub to hard and rub off the blue.

Rolled lace doesn't mean a damn thing! You guys are too funny.

Maybe the lace package worker felt a certain way and didn't feel like snaking them :lol:

I think they just had a new guy on the factory line and didn't know the procedure :lol:

I work at a factory so maybe that may have something to do with my thought lol

Back
Top Bottom