Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nike has been an absolute nightmare. I effed up on my address which I found out when my shoes never arrived yesterday and after being told a dozen different things the past day, they were shipped back to Nike midday today "as requested by sender" :smh:

they told me last night they'd have them held at the ups hub for me but now IF I get them it'll be almost 21 days turnaround time with no updates because "it's a complex issue" ayyyyy yiiiiii yiiiiii. So dumb.

Are you gonna wear them? Most of these arrive with creases and what not, if you paid retail and wanna wear I don't see the issues.

Told my ups driver I got some packages from EB coming and I wouldn't be home in the afternoon

Driver asked me what time i'm leaving the house

told him 9am

his reply, I'll be by at 8am to drop them off!!

Thank you Sneaker gawds!! and UPS Lords

U gotta be related to the UPS driver if he's going to break his normal route to make sure you get your sneakers. :lol: Tip that man.

Been dealing with the same two UPS drivers for more than 5 yrs, the one that delivers to my house always arrives btwn 2-230 and the one that delivers to my office is always btwn 4-5 like clockwork. So if a UPS driver is willing to break is everyday delivery route routine for you that's dope. :lol: I don't think neither of the 2 dudes I deal with would do that for me and I tip both them cats during holidays even sold some sneakers to one of em before. :lol:

I can't help but fantasize about the money that some of you could make if you attacked a job at a financial sales organization with the same determination that's on display in this thread. I get on my trainees for not making 100 calls a day, here you guys are making 500 calls an hour... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So true....which is why some people keep rising and go on to have ridiculous salaries when they get older while a lot of people are still making the same amount of money at 45 as they did at 25.

The way this thread's pages have jumped the last several days, I can just imagine the amount of people who probably don't have anything better to do whether at work or at play, and were on this thread between the hours of 6 am PST to 6pm PST the last few days....

The dedication put forth is insane for a shot at retail... :lol:
And if you work a graveyard shift, you can tell that NT is very active during the morning, afternoon and evening. Not so much in the wee hours. (Unless theres a yeezy drop... :lol:)

View media item 2395911
Just got my pair today, does anyone else have this heavy creasing in the middle. by the swoosh, was wondering if it was normal. My other pair had the same creases. Thanks in advance

I've had High OG 1s come in with this look to them, specifically the metallic blues... I sent those back and eventually copped another pair on discount that didn't have it. So, it is not "normal", but can happen with the 1s.

Sorry here's some context.  My brother and I were going for HIS size to make sure he got one (it's his favorite 1s).  We both hit, so I was going to size swap these. I'll keep them for now lol Just sharing the Quality control issue

Im assuming the reward points for Shiekh.com don't apply towards shiekhshoes.com? 

Considering they use 2 separate accounts? anyone know

do these shoes like flare out on the upper ankle part like the breds do? i'm trying to LC this pair and the collar is straight up and down

One thing I did noticed from the coiled laces compared to the regular laced pair, is that on the coiled laces pair from Nike, the collar seems to be more loose and blown out, while the regular laced pair from SP is more compact and tight. I'm not saying there is any correlation at all, it's just what I noticed between the two pairs

Not sure if you can tell in these pics. Both size 10.5

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Response from earlier comparing 2 pairs, but for whatever reason his pics were removed...

That's why I won't order from eBay or even attempt to get rid of my Yeezy Zebras, I don't trust these new age sneaker heads.

The dedication put forth is insane for a shot at retail... :lol:
And if you work a graveyard shift, you can tell that NT is very active during the morning, afternoon and evening. Not so much in the wee hours. (Unless theres a yeezy drop... :lol:)

True, but it's always fun to wake up on release day and see if the Euro crew is eating.

Does anybody know if the guy who ordered two pairs from FNL get his pairs or did his order get cancelled?

Chicago's already released in 2015
Yeah, so as Royal last 2013. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom