Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
The euro took a major dip since them so good for us in the states! Also I believe the infrared23 6 was 200 eur there before the removal of the vat so that's why they went for more. I got hit with customs for them, but it was only 19 dollars or so. There shouldn't be any customs on these.

I paid about 179 euros shipped for the Infra23 6s, which equals to $251... I got hit with $24 custom fees... Yea euro definitely took a major dip. 163 euros for the 3M 13s, which equals to $186 shipped.

Euros are worth more than US dollars these days.  It takes you $1.12 in order to get 1 Euro and that 12 cents adds up quickly when you are spending hundreds.

Last edited:
Im surprised as a company they dont put the name on the box like that. To me that just screams "customs check my package".

Getting mine today!

Side note any one no were I could find some other 13s at good price let me. Especially older releases

laugh.gif
 My fault my fault. It's getting really confusing following the progression of these tweets. Forgot he played for Kings as well....still don't know what the hell Philly got.

The first pic is kinda bad, and the second scratch is hardly nothing, the mid paint is worse than the scratch ....IMHO the flaws are not that bad to return them.

The first pic is kinda bad, and the second scratch is hardly nothing, the mid paint is worse than the scratch ....IMHO the flaws are not that bad to return them.

Ya think I'm gonna contact them see if they hook me up with some kinda dicount on next purchase and keep the shoes the first scratch is the 1 that bothers me

Ya think I'm gonna contact them see if they hook me up with some kinda dicount on next purchase and keep the shoes the first scratch is the 1 that bothers me
A free shipping code would be clutch especially since its $16 to ship to the states.

Also the scratched should only be visible when the shoes are reflecting light, im not sure they are visible when not reflecting.

In the pics the shoes looks like they are reflecting light.

Last edited:
Is there a limit on how many you can order per address before you get hit with customs? Like is there a limit order per week, per month? Thinking about putting in another order for DF, but I already ordered earlier this week.

Is there a limit on how many you can order per address before you get hit with customs? Like is there a limit order per week, per month? Thinking about putting in another order for DF, but I already ordered earlier this week.

Don't think so. Each order is looked at separately I believe. I ordered multiple Xi lows in a weeks time from there last year and nothing.

does anybody have any info on that HORNET sample? 

google searched info and look what came up 100 miles from my house. talk about random. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/clo/4853523776.html
About the Hornets sample, 

i bought a pair of in size 13.

i'm located in France and just receive them today.....directly from .......CHINA 

well, i was worried about the quality and especially of a fake pair.... and if they are fakes, they are really really well made IMO.

Upper Leather is a really good quality, hologram is a real hologram (i already have a fake XIII bred...and it's only a bad picture behing a plastic bubble), suede is not a premium quality one like on the White/varsity red, they looks like real Jordan inside out.

Even the box is the same as other 2014 jordan realeases, not like the 2015 new program one.

and the cardboard to maintain the toe box shape is a Jordan brand too.

the inside fabric liner is awesome, and good quality.

Is someone bought from craiglist  too? i'd like to have his opinion

does anybody have any info on that HORNET sample? 

google searched info and look what came up 100 miles from my house. talk about random. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/clo/4853523776.html

About the Hornets sample, 
i bought a pair of in size 13.
i'm located in France and just receive them today.....directly from .......CHINA 
well, i was worried about the quality and especially of a fake pair.... and if they are fakes, they are really really well made IMO.

Upper Leather is a really good quality, hologram is a real hologram (i already have a fake XIII bred...and it's only a bad picture behing a plastic bubble), suede is not a premium quality one like on the White/varsity red, they looks like real Jordan inside out.
Even the box is the same as other 2014 jordan realeases, not like the 2015 new program one.
and the cardboard to maintain the toe box shape is a Jordan brand too.
the inside fabric liner is awesome, and good quality.

Is someone bought from craiglist  too? i'd like to have his opinion
of course they're fake

Back
Top Bottom