Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they locked up any accounts that used the backdoor for the 88s. I was able to buy the 88s, but the dorr was shut today. Using the front door or the backdoor.

It's not a backdoor and they didn't lock up those accounts who used their IP address. The link that has been shared is FNL unresolved direct ip address. All it does is take you to the their site instead of redirecting you to the spa page.

Couldn't believe what I saw when I woke up at 4:50 a.m., added concords and breds with the swiftness, went to checkout... boom... denied.. couldn't believe it... went from high to salty in no seconds flat... even when my size in concords were taken out and I was able to add the next size and try to check out... "No can do..."

stop acting like the victim ..these came out more than a year..so its their fault u couldnt get them?
mean.gif
yes.

Had my alarm set for 7:30 but overslept anyway. Still woke up at 9 in time to add a pair of Breds in my size to cart but I got the payment authorization error. Not the biggest deal as I was just trying to double up anyway but still disappointing.

I think they locked up any accounts that used the backdoor for the 88s. I was able to buy the 88s, but the dorr was shut today. Using the front door or the backdoor.
I think that so many people were trying to use the backdoor link which is why it didnt go through. Too much site traffic. 

Seems like the Concord was a limited FSR restock... Few per sizes cause it was sold out before it even was announced. Only 16, 17, 18 was available.
It appears the only size they did not have was 7.5. I was on FNL at 7:51 a.m. on the concord page and 7.5 was already grayed out unless someone was just quick like that.

wait.. did everyone who got sent back to the billing page with no error, ever use the backdoor(pause)?

Last edited:
LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

It appears the only size they did not have was 7.5. I was on FNL at 7:51 a.m. on the concord page and 7.5 was already grayed out unless someone was just quick like that.

Like I said seems like it was limited per size... Might be the last restock of the concords from them.

I added the shoes a ton of times but couldn't check out
mean.gif

I tried multiple CC, my PayPal and I used these on the restocks earlier this week too.. (couple of them were Jordans) I had this same issue with the 88 Cement III's on FNL, where I couldn't checkout but all the other releases have been fine.. I guess I must be flagged.

Does anyone know if they flag the address? What gets flagged?

IPEREZ24
Idk but you better believe him cus he said the concords and Breds would drop this morning and they did at the time he said. I doubted him about the concords HIGHLY. But he came through. Rep this man!!!

For whatever reason FNL would NOT let me check out. I tried 5 different cards, "transaction not authorized." I probably tried over 50 times (autosubmitting CC info, def not typing that in). I hate how their site does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom