Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter anymore... FNL already re-routed it to the actual site.
Someone said this early too, so I try the link I have and it still sends me to the shoe. But like another person said earlier, when the shoes were up, this link didn't load the "checkout" button, and I clicked where the "checkout" button should be, it sent me through but the site was no longer secure. 

The breds will only be in store for the all star game location

Not true. Im in Dallas and my local FTL/HOH in Town East Mall is having Breds tomorrow. I got a raffle ticket yesterday and also CG IX and Fire Red V's. Callbacks are later today

Maybe 5-10 mins before 8am est?? I also noticed that finishline posted the twitter link a minute or couple minutes AFTER the shoes were already up on their site.
I noticed this also- I saw this with the Bred 13 release as well.

In case anybody was wondering FNL quantity:

4,000+ Playoff 11's
Under 300 Concord 11's

Verified.
Sounds legit to me. Would have liked the Concords, but the Playoff's was a nice consolation. I'm off to bed and hoping to wake up to a tracking # when I wake up.

Not new here just had to create a new account. But to clarify everyone's question about where the shoes come from I happen to work for the company. WHen the bred 11 came out the employees had to go through a raffle to see what employee from each store was able to purchase a pair. The winner was given something to allow them to purchase form corporate. A very large number of people never claimed their pairs. So the company held onto all the pairs at corporate until a specific date (today) to release them online for everyone to have a chance to buy. It was known many weeks ago about this restock today between 8 and 9 but was never announced for some reason. I happened to know a month ago and wanted to tell you guys but 1.) i could not log into my old account and 2.) people would only bash me and call ducktales for posting this info if they didnt restock. 

I dont care if anybody believes this post. But i wanted to share the truth to everyone to clarify where the shoes are coming from. So take it for what its worth since this is my first post with this account. :wink: :wink:

so what about the concords? same story? they've had them in their warehouse for over a year now?

Mods can you make a different thread for the Credit Card Processing issues?  20 pages of just complaints, I complained too but that was hours ago.  I got stuck too so I'm not being insensitive, just trying to focus on whats next.

Last edited:
Go read the last concord restock thread.  What happened to some posters in there will be very beneficial to the criers in here over the next few days. 

as far as the concords go, from what I understand ( do not know 100%) they were in the inventory somewhere..... Also on release day for the stores that did not instantly sell out of the bred 11 they were told to ship all unsold pairs to corporate immediately. Most store did but some ignored it. But this is another reason they had so many bred 11s to restock. 

I think my Amex is flagged there as I can never seem to check out with it, but I've used my MC multiple times a day a few times in the past week. The big J restock the other day, 88's, and today all were multiple orders on the same CC. I've had all my shipments sent with no issues.

Mods can you make a different thread for the Credit Card Processing issues?  20 pages of just complaints, I complained too but that was hours ago.  I got stuck too so I'm not being insensitive, just trying to focus on whats next.
Well lately it seems like FNL has been doing all the restocks and if you (we) can't purchase from them; then you want be able to buy whats next just saying.

Last edited:
took a chance and refreshed the backdoor site at 4:55... no traffic at all and fsr lf concords and breds... i had enough time to casually pull out my credit card and enter my $20 rewards LOL eassayy

I have to skip on the royal 1's now
frown.gif
Same here!  It was the right move though...

big shout out to lperez24...good to know there are still people willing to help! not all ppl with low post counts are wack :tongue:

Well lately it seems like FNL has been doing all the restocks and if you (we) can't purchase from them; then you want be able to buy whats next just saying.
Im saying the "whats next" is FL.. they are doing an instore could we see online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom