Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

i think the champagnes are better (more unique) than the cigars, i like the gloss that the champagnes have. i was able to cop the champagnes on ndc and i scored cigars and champagnes on jj, missed the kd's though, smh. ndc was crazy at 10am, i never even saw an item added to cart message but after a few refreshes i saw i had an item in my cart, when i was finally able to view my cart i saw the champagnes, was able to use the $50 promo code nike sent a month ago 
smile.gif

New to the site............struck out everywhere yesterday like some here...........Finally had to pay reseller............Hurt my heart but hopefully well worth it! Had to get the Cigars, been wanting them from the first time I saw them!!

New to the site............struck out everywhere yesterday like some here...........Finally had to pay reseller............Hurt my heart but hopefully well worth it! Had to get the Cigars, been wanting them from the first time I saw them!!
Welcome ! 

Appreciate it! This THREAD became my best friend yesterday lol............But still in the end...........It couldn't help the website issues!

Damn all I see is champagne here.

Apart from the last two pix posted (which are nice), I wanna see more pix of the Cigars !!!

Does anyone know if their nikestore released the unclaimed pairs yet? I live within walking distance to nike dc and wanted to check

Anyone have any info if one was more limited than the other? I would guess not but a few retailers over here In the UK did in store only for the cigars but online and in store for the champagnes. NDc sold out of the cigars much quicker too, but that could be many reasons.

You do know why people are saying to use a gift card, right ?

To avoid the CC decline issues from finishline. The issue is that the billing address must be written letter for letter exactly how it's written on your statements.

Hence why I stated buy a visa gift card instead of finishline gift card. In the event that you aren't able to get item to your cart, the GC doesn't go to waste.

Last edited:
To avoid the CC decline issues from finishline. The issue is that the billing address must be written letter for letter exactly how it's written on your statements.

Hence why I stated buy a visa gift card instead of finishline gift card. In the event that you aren't able to get item to your cart, the GC doesn't go to waste.
You'll get the same error. Even when you use paypal you get the error so the only way to not get the error is with a FNL gift card.

Online for these was crazy then I go to hoh about 4 in the afternoon and there's about 60 people in line hoping people don't pickup there pair crazy as hell.

Just checked my FNL shipment emails from yesterday and only my XI Lows and Cigars shipped but not the Champagnes. Odd. Anyone in the same boat?

Last edited:
Just checked my FNL shipment emails from yesterday and only my XI Lows and Cigars shipped but not the Champagnes. Odd. Anyone in the same boat?
Got shipping conf for both my pairs.

Go to UPSs site and check one of the tracking numbers you have. Usually it will tell ya there are multiple packages associated w/ the shipment. Might be there.

Good luck man!

They made us line up across the walkway (essentially next to the parking lot) and then we ran to the entrance... we raced for our spots. Then they decided to make it so that run didn't count... then we did it again... then THAT run didn't count... so we did it again, lol.

And yeah, they gave out 125 wrist bands, they ran out of Cigar/Champagnes by wristband 29.
I refuse to drop $275 after tax, JB can shove it on these, im good. JB aint gettin my bread on this release
. I second that
They made us line up across the walkway (essentially next to the parking lot) and then we ran to the entrance... we raced for our spots. Then they decided to make it so that run didn't count... then we did it again... then THAT run didn't count... so we did it again, lol.

And yeah, they gave out 125 wrist bands, they ran out of Cigar/Champagnes by wristband 29.
and the whole time they laughing at you like look at these fools

Back
Top Bottom