Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Guys lets get this back on track before its too late :rofl:  

I hope the other VIs this year are more readily available |I
Either the Carmines or Black/Ifrareds will be limited. They can't go around making those GR's with all this hype! Probably Carmines since the rumor is that blacks will be for black Friday

Been in the Carmine thread and word going around in there is that its a GR and black friday releases are always GR, so I'm not sure.
Carmine's will be made in grape 5 numbers. They're super GR...

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND REPP

THE ONLY GOOD THING TO EVER COME OUT OF CANADA IS LIVESTOCK.CA

TOMORROW RETRO 6 INFRARED 23'S DROP THERE!

TIME TO BE NICE TO CANADIANS GUYS…..  BBBAWWWWWWAAAHHH!!  :tongue:

View media item 818520

not that i really care, but when will people learn to keep this type of info to yourself. just makin it harder on yourself if you truly want the shoe. site will be down pretty much the whole day i bet. good luck

Last edited:
this is just my opinion, but I think Nike was disgusted how this release went this morning and decided to do something  a bout it.. just my hunch. 

Why would Nike give a SINGLE f___ about how salty you or anybody else was this morning??? WHY WOULD THEY CARE HOW FAST THEIR PRODUCT SOLD OUT???

THEY GOT THEIR MONEY AND THATS THAT!! They don't give a s___ about how mad all these dudes are cuz they didn't get the shoes. They DONT CARE about all these dudes who lose out cuz of bots.

AS LONG AS THEY GET THEY $$$$$, f___ everybody's opinion.

I don't keep up with codes and contests.

I was just passing along info. (No beef with you hulk7280 hulk7280 )

Exactly. I understand showing love and all but doing things like this makes it hard on yourself and other who try to keep it quiet. Now the resellers are gonna be all over that site.

So if I send a D pic to nike and they like it. Do I get the 2014 Champ Pack?

Exactly. I understand showing love and all but doing things like this makes it hard on yourself and other who try to keep it quiet. Now the resellers are gonna be all over that site.

like i dont get it, maybe its generation thing for the youngins wanting e-cred and reps but that ish dont mean nothing in reality. just hurting yea chances.

Why would Nike give a SINGLE f___ about how salty you or anybody else was this morning??? WHY WOULD THEY CARE HOW FAST THEIR PRODUCT SOLD OUT???

THEY GOT THEIR MONEY AND THATS THAT!! They don't give a s___ about how mad all these dudes are cuz they didn't get the shoes. They DONT CARE about all these dudes who lose out cuz of bots.

AS LONG AS THEY GET THEY $$$$$, f___ everybody's opinion.

I don't keep up with codes and contests.

I was just passing along info. (No beef with you @hulk7280)
there probably tired of ATC/RSVP sites taking a piece of the shoe game and trying to crush them.  who knows?  maybe they are tired of all the phone calls/customers complaining about the current system?  

answering all those phone calls and chats arent free.. 

Last edited:

AND REPP

TIME TO BE NICE TO CANADIANS GUYS…..  BBBAWWWWWWAAAHHH!!  :tongue:

View media item 818520

not that i really care, but when will people learn to keep this type of info to yourself. just makin it harder on yourself if you truly want the shoe. site will be down pretty much the whole day i bet. good luck

They are releasing in store anyway along with white infrared. I think that's why he was saying something about being nice to Canadians. The highlighted passage states they will only go online if they don't sell out in store. Doubtful there will be any left over on this over-hyped shoe..

AND REPP

TIME TO BE NICE TO CANADIANS GUYS…..  BBBAWWWWWWAAAHHH!!  
tongue.gif
lol  i remember when the allegedly released fear v's  and what a nightmare that was.. you guys can have fun i will watch on the sidelines this release.   im still recovering from ASG weekend releases.

thats not the point. you should keep your mouth shut when you are aware of a small less known retailer getting a hyped shoe if your gunning for it. common sense in my opinion. brownnie points are worthless. anyway carry on though

Last edited:
Access Codes:

ITS A RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR!

I JUST got off the phone with Nike. She said access codes are just for NBA 2k14 and the womens marathon stuff, thats it. Launch day stuff will release as normal.

Soo.... You picked up your phone called Nike waited on hold just to ask some random customer service rep about something that they have 0 percent chance of knowing anything about??? What were you expecting them to say? Did you really think you were gonna get some solid info?? :smh:

They won't go up on the site guaranteed cuz they will sell out. I live local and this delayed shipment stuff happens all the time, blessed by the sneaker Gods again 
happy.gif
. Heading over there soon, hopefully I get my pair. 

Soo.... You picked up your phone called Nike waited on hold just to ask some random customer service rep about something that they have 0 percent chance of knowing anything about??? What were you expecting them to say? Did you really think you were gonna get some solid info?? :smh:

Nah bro. Dont worry bout why i called Nike. I try to pass you ungrateful NT clowns info and yall salty a__holes always have genius dialouge to follow.

I could careless about some code. I get whatever kicks i please regardless of the situation.

They won't go up on the site guaranteed cuz they will sell out. I live local and this delayed shipment stuff happens all the time, blessed by the sneaker Gods again :D . Heading over there soon, hopefully I get my pair. 

yall are missing the point of that post. stop quoting me until you do

Nah bro. Dont worry bout why i called Nike. I try to pass you ungrateful NT clowns info and yall salty a__holes always have genius dialouge to follow.

I could careless about some code. I get whatever kicks i please regardless of the situation.
Why would anyone bust this guys chops. He was helping us with the info. Either way everyone is flipping out like this info hasn't been on nike for over a week. I think we'll all be ok

That reseller pic of all those pairs is from a guy in Houston, it's pretty easy to find a pair here right now for $275-$325

Dude, 

They Send a Mass Email Out…..????? 
nerd.gif

Your not the sharpest knife in the drawer now are we……..smh

Just got mine in the mail today!!!! These are FRESH!! Really liking the quality on these! They did have a strong glue smell when I first opened the box. Im very happy with these though. Hope everyone who wanted em was able to cop em.

ITS THE YEAR OF THE 6! :lol: What anniversary original colorway was limited?? :smh:

Exactly. Every OG cw on 23rd anniversary has been widely available. The retro+ have been the only ones dropping in limited numbers.

Just building hype so they can feel like they got some extra exclusive shhh :rofl:

You know they hate anything that sits even if it's a pair that Mike wore. OG's will always be better than some retro+

Back
Top Bottom