Jordan was a simp

ok... so maybe MJ wasn't the best in english class..... BUT advanced chemistry in HS???? no wonder he had hoop down to a SCIENCE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wrote 2 or 3 "love letters" in my life to one female... big %$++#$@ mistake. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wrote 2 or 3 "love letters" in my life to one female... big %$++#$@ mistake. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody know the name of that blog with just pictures of MJ's outfits? It's called something like "what is Michael Jordan wearing?"

Anybody know the name of that blog with just pictures of MJ's outfits? It's called something like "what is Michael Jordan wearing?"

omg my side hurts from reading the replies
roll.gif

mj sounds like those suspicious emails from overseas that say they have 100 million for you in a safe if you give them your bank account info
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mj sounds like those suspicious emails from overseas that say they have 100 million for you in a safe if you give them your bank account info
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Wait, so what exactly happened?
He was dating this girl, then there was a party. MJ wore his best necklace to the party. Suddenly he can't find it, so he thinks his dearest Laquette stole it, so he flips out and yells at her in front of everyone.

After that, it gets murky. How did he win his "honest coin money" off her? And why is he holding her annual? Why is it such an honor? What is an annual? Is it just her school photo?

Then it's his birthday (Feb. 17) and she wants to do something but he is going to have dinner with his dad and teammates. Clear enough.

Why does he have to "get use to going with a girl much smaller"? Was it awkward for him in public? Or when they're getting intimate? Or is he talking about a different type of smaller?

[tootsie pop narrator]the world may never know[tootsie pop narrator]

He was dating this girl, then there was a party. MJ wore his best necklace to the party. Suddenly he can't find it, so he thinks his dearest Laquette stole it, so he flips out and yells at her in front of everyone.

After that, it gets murky. How did he win his "honest coin money" off her? And why is he holding her annual? Why is it such an honor? What is an annual? Is it just her school photo?

Then it's his birthday (Feb. 17) and she wants to do something but he is going to have dinner with his dad and teammates. Clear enough.

Why does he have to "get use to going with a girl much smaller"? Was it awkward for him in public? Or when they're getting intimate? Or is he talking about a different type of smaller?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Spot on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Spot on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest coin money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (
happy.gif
)I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet.

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest coin money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (
happy.gif
)I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet.

Back
Top Bottom