Jordan was a simp

I hope they find more letters
laugh.gif

If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is when I regained confidence in MJs inner alpha. Dude said have some activities for us to do
laugh.gif

If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is when I regained confidence in MJs inner alpha. Dude said have some activities for us to do
laugh.gif

For some reason I read the letter hearing his country %%$ voice 
laugh.gif
. I wonder what grade he was in because he sounded like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. Either way, I know shorty is kicking herself now 
30t6p3b.gif

For some reason I read the letter hearing his country %%$ voice 
laugh.gif
. I wonder what grade he was in because he sounded like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. Either way, I know shorty is kicking herself now 
30t6p3b.gif

Obviously this is before "Macka/Mahk Joh-din" from "Noth Kuh-lina" became "Michael Jordan" from "North Carolina".

Obviously this is before "Macka/Mahk Joh-din" from "Noth Kuh-lina" became "Michael Jordan" from "North Carolina".

laugh.gif
@ people in here tryna defend MJ's letter on the down low with remarks about his career. i dont care if hes the goat that letter is all kinds of fail
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ people in here tryna defend MJ's letter on the down low with remarks about his career. i dont care if hes the goat that letter is all kinds of fail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

so he skipped a date with that girl to go celebrate his birthday party with his pops (Rest in Peace) and his buddies?

bros before h's.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

so he skipped a date with that girl to go celebrate his birthday party with his pops (Rest in Peace) and his buddies?

bros before h's.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom