Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

what happens if you lose your ticket? I lost one of my tickets but I dont remember if its for the colorI want or not. I have pics of my tickets tho lol.
I would assume your ID since they check it after you filled out your ticket

HAVENT GOTTEN A SINGLE RAFFLE TICKET.. THE IDEA OF RAFFLES IS STUPID TO ME AND HARD TO TRUST.. IVE ONLY EVER DID IT AT A NIKETOWN.. ANYWHERE ELSE WAS A PURE WAIST OF TIME.. NOT DOING THAT AGAIN UNLESS I HAPPEN TO WALK BY A STORE
Works great for me. If a insta-cop is releasing I put in work n go to multiple malls. But I don't mind people avoiding the raffle, better chances for me

NAVY GUMS ON LOCK.4X MORE LIMITED THAN CHERRY LOWS.GOOD LUCK GUYS
Maaan... 
laugh.gif

Got another call for cherries FTA, funny thing is I went to these same stores for the flu games and didn't get a call from them

Got the call from HOH for these and navy/gums :pimp: Have 2 $15 off so im gonna try for 2 seperate transactions

Bet u won't get a call for navy gums [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Bet u won't get a call for navy gums [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
You're right, I'm 100% sure I won't.
I didn't enter for the navy's, just got a call for the reds though. 1 for 3, so far. :nthat:

These are very mcnasty. Hate that I might miss out. I'll be in here watching everybody with their Jordan tears while I shed my Jordan tears.

The wifey and I both entered for my size at FTL. They just called and said she won both! Guess I owe her a dinner or something.
tongue.gif

The wifey and I both entered for my size at FTL. They just called and said she won both! Guess I owe her a dinner or something. :tongue:

Gotta cook her favorite meal for the misses and massage them piggies. Lol she'll be down to help forever and a day.

2 pairs of flu games, and 1 pair of trophy room xx3's last weekend...just hit on both xi lows.....my girl is gonna kill me when I come in with 2 more pairs Saturday smh lol

Gotta cook her favorite meal and massage them feet bruh. She won't even notice lmao. Can ever wear them thangs while you massage her feet and she'll be like "you still got them old beat up shoes? "

2 pairs of flu games, and 1 pair of trophy room xx3's last weekend...just hit on both xi lows.....my girl is gonna kill me when I come in with 2 more pairs Saturday smh lol
Flu Games, both 11 Lows, possibly Mettalic 1s, and Yeezys next week for me. :x :x :x :x :x

Get her a gift while you're getting yourself the shoes bro. Have to provide something to soften her up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom