Just Don x Air Jordan 2

eek.gif

They stopped the in store a while back to cut out the cheating. Now it's all done online through corporate.
Even with some people 'cheating' , I was able to at least hit in-store on a regular basis. This online nonsense is impossible...will hit one release per year maybe If I can get lucky, so far I've hit zero 
mean.gif

Not flexing, but between december and march last year - I was blessed with Frag 1's, Don C's and Frag Sock Darts from 21m. As shady as they can be sometimes for FCFS release, no store has blessed me with raffles the way they have. I've got no connects, and only enter once - that should give you an idea of how many pairs are allocated to 21 Mercer. I don't meant to rant, but I'm dying for them to switch back to in-store raffle - cos' this ish' is hopeless online. For anyone to think online is a better way to go...well all I can say is....you must live in Connecticut.  

Not flexing, but between december and march last year - I was blessed with Frag 1's, Don C's and Frag Sock Darts from 21m. As shady as they can be sometimes for FCFS release, no store has blessed me with raffles the way they have. I've got no connects, and only enter once - that should give you an idea of how many pairs are allocated to 21 Mercer. I don't meant to rant, but I'm dying for them to switch back to in-store raffle - cos' this ish' is hopeless online. For anyone to think online is a better way to go...well all I can say is....you must live in Connecticut.  
I feel you. The instore raffle also removes the F bois that enter with no intention of picking up or idiots that enter from another state. To me, whether in store or online, I know I have a low chance of scoring so I don't mind when it's online. Plus, I have a regular professional job that I can't be leaving work for hours to put in raffle submissions in store. But I see your point. I hope you win the 21M raffle for these. 
nthat.gif

concensus is half down on these then?
after peeping the wing it pair , dare i say , theyre better than these imo. still want them though

Why is this dude legit in every thread on the forum? He can't afford the kicks and he's in here still

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom