Keep Your Dirt To Yourself! Nick I'm Talkin To YOU!

'95 and later is where the BS begins I've noticed.

This fool is done. He can go to any other team, this is still gonna be hanging over his head. Social media the devil for real. Only part of me that feels bad for Swaggy P is that he actually trusted this dude with info most other men should just keep quiet, especially if it's not your business.

Russell is foul for recording the video

BUT

Mr Anonymous is foul for leaking the recorded video to the media. IT DOES MATTER because the matter could be handed IN HOUSE but now is a much worse. I mean, the snitch snitched on the snitch. :lol:

And yes, time heals.... dudes have done much worse and been forgiven because they are killing it at their professions.

I hate rats wit a passion man. I hate ****** who rat. ******* who rat. Rattin kids. I hate all rodents. Mickey mouse. Master splinter. Chuck E CHeese. That Rataoulli *****. How you have a rat around your food? Ralph S. Mouse punk ***. Mighty Mouse. Speedy Gonzalez illegal ***. All dem need to get drowned in bleach

Last edited:
He lame for this. I had a dude that I thought was my friend snitch on me to a girl I was messing with I haven't talked to dude since & this was in highschool

D'Angelo Russell just walked out of the Lakers' practice facility with some security guards

- @MarkG_Medina

:rofl:

Sucks but I think everyone deserves to know if their fiance is cheating on them, male and female. The way he went about it was childish and seemed just petty and he couldve just stayed out of their business. whatever happens in in the dark comes to light anyways.

Back
Top Bottom