Keep Your Dirt To Yourself! Nick I'm Talkin To YOU!

'95 and later is where the BS begins I've noticed.
 Let me guess, you were born in '94. Everyone always says the year right after them
laugh.gif

SMH

I just don't understand his motivation behind this?

This ^

and
Whats the Tony Parker thing?
Link?
Tony Parker cheated on Eva Longoria with Brent Barry's wife Erin Barry

Let me guess, you were born in '94. Everyone always says the year right after them :lol:

Tony Parker cheated on Eva Longoria with Brent Barry's wife Erin Barry

Thats the 21setury way. But no one remembers this.

Goldie‘s man is in trouble though and its kinda good he got.exposed, He had a couple run ina with cheating already.

Sucks but I think everyone deserves to know if their fiance is cheating on them, male and female. The way he went about it was childish and seemed just petty and he couldve just stayed out of their business. whatever happens in in the dark comes to light anyways.

But that's your brother, let that **** play out on it's own. If you really cared, you would talk to your mans one on one like "fam chill, you the only player with a white chick with a booty that don't want your money".

Last edited:
But that's your brother, let that **** play out on it's own. If you really cared, you would talk to your mans one on one like "fam chill, you the only player with a white chick with a booty that don't want your money".

I agree, he should've handled it like a man.

It's obvious. He recorded it, sent it to other team mates in a group chat or individually. It got out. There's more than 1 snake in this story. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Side note: I couldn't even understand the video. Can anyone transcribe?

Last edited:
Maybe if nick young didn't cheat on his fiancée this wouldn't of been an issue

I think you're missing the point.

Exactly .. no one is condoning Nick Young pn actions and it was never stated in the vid if ever cheated or not they just mentioned females.

the issue is a secret recording and then sending it out elsewhere. Nothing good could have come of it, nothing at all.

I just watched First Take on YT, and Skip didnt agree with but basically said Scott said Russell acts like a 14yr old at times, maybe with this new age generation and social media that Russell thought it was funny for a prank or something.

We dont know but nothing bout this would have been funny

Back
Top Bottom