kicks-crew question...

Reguarding kicks-crew.com website being in Hong Kong
thats what I figured.

I'm good #TpainVoice

ya'll can keep them fake *** shoes,
laugh.gif
. Dudes talkin bout "they legit" c'mon fam......
mean.gif

why even put ya'll selves through that mess? love yourselves people, don't buy that crap.
You know that every single nike shoe you've ever bought came from there right...

bumping this, to see what your guys' outcome was like?

did you get hit w/ custom fees? if so how much.

Got my IV white cements from them a week ago.

Quality is good and on point. Took 1 week to ship to Australia.

I didn't get ask for my any IDs though etc.

*update*

they settled for a blacked out copy of my id. item was shipped and in DS condition. it was a pair of MV IX elites. transaction went smooth. they ask for more info with transactions over 300 now.

which is stupid because paypal basically guarantees no fraud is involved

Yea they are legit i ordered my area 72 lebrons and the area 72 barkley posite max's from them...shipping and waiting time is a b*tch since it's coming way from hong kong but well worth it
nthat.gif

I bought my Iguana Roshe's and Olive IX's from them, not a problem with either pair whatsoever.

DO NOT PRE-ORDER FROM KICKS-CREW!!! THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD AND CANCEL YOUR ORDER WITHOUT NOTICE!!!!!

I GOT CHARGED FOR 2% FROM THE CREDIT CARD!

BAD EXPERIENCEEEEEE

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place, but here goes. I recently bought a pair of Halloween air max 90's from kicks crew. It was the first time I've used them. I researched them and found them to be legit. When the shows arrived one was obviously used. The dates on each shoes tag were different. I now try to contact them and the "contact us" link on web site goes nowhere? Anyone have any ideas?

I purchased a pair of shoes in the past that were in stock, however I just recently pre-ordered a pair. The pair that I pre-ordered have released now, but my order is still processing. I contacted them asking what's the hold up and they said they are waiting for their distributor to send them their stock for this release. Is this the norm for them with pre-orders?

Back
Top Bottom