Kids React To Gameboy

This clam shell version had to be the best Gameboy even if it wasn't true color. But it was small, screen was big and only took 2 batteries.

mario-gba.jpg

anyone else feel like kids in this generation sound wayyyy smarter than we did at their age? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"Girls can play this. Should be called game boy-girl"
Smh...
Still funny though..I wonder what the kids of the future will think of technology of today..

This clam shell version had to be the best Gameboy even if it wasn't true color. But it was small, screen was big and only took 2 batteries.

mario-gba.jpg

You're not lying :pimp:

The SP was the epitome of what a GameBoy could be. That **** was mean in all black too. I got one for Christmas one year with Kingdom Hearts and felt like that ___ for real.

Got a DS like 3 months later and my mom made me send my SP to my fam in Jamaica though |I

I just came for the NT responses. Don't really care to watch kids react to things they've never seen. I see that everyday. But the fervor with which some of y'all discuss your distaste for these kids is pure gold.

I had the turquoise GB Color.

I was going IN on Pokemon then I let my brothers GF see it...she saved over my progress. :stoneface: nothing was the same

Then he was on some "it ain't that serious lil ***** calm down"

I could've killed them both!

anyone else feel like kids in this generation sound wayyyy smarter than we did at their age? :lol:  

I think it is true. Kids growing up with way more tools and resources at the palm of their hands. Seems so odd you don't have to go to a library no more to loo up info since current stuff is always online. Even my niece which is 4 years old knows how to use an iPad and everything and my dad and mom still have no clue how to use it. I swear that is going to happen to me soon. I don't even know how to Tweet or read Twitter lingo.

we had to press buttons to play our games, now kids (unless playing a system) just have to touch/tilt the screen.

I still got my Game Boy advanced, same games, chew marks, sweet tea stains and all.

I remember in 3rd grade this kid named Andros stole my color from my jacket pocket after I kept it in the coat closet beginning of class...dude was flashing it around for 2 whole days before I finally examined it and noticed a distinct mark that I remembered it having. dude fessed up after some pressure and subsequently gave me his miniature digimon figures as collateral for not snitching 

Last edited:
I remember in 3rd grade this kid named Andros stole my color from my jacket pocket after I kept it in the coat closet beginning of class...dude was flashing it around for 2 whole days before I finally examined it and noticed a distinct mark that I remembered it having. dude fessed up after some pressure and subsequently gave me his miniature digimon figures as collateral for not snitching 

I remember this tool :lol:

Last edited:
Still remember killing hours on road trips with the family while playing Super Mario Land, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, and Tetris on the OG Gameboy.

Saw this myself on YouTube earlier.. Can someone get their little brother to slap the **** outta the kid who said he feels sorry for people back then? Like son, not everyone revolves their life around video games like your pathetic self

Uncle had the OG 20 pound gameboy from the video and we linked and he would clap me in tetris 
laugh.gif

Joint needed like 4 batteries if i remember too, AA batteries use to be that struggle as a kid 
laugh.gif

View media item 1065692
Forever bae :pimp:

Will never throw it away

Pokemon Red :pimp:

I still remember having a transparent purple Gameboy Color, some kid stole it in elementary school.. stupidest thing telling my Mom that I got it stolen cause i let my friend borrow it for the day. :smh: reason why I have trust issues.

Then I had the blue Gameboy Advance SP.. rechargable battery was :smokin

Back
Top Bottom