Kids React To Gameboy

Lol all the know about video games I'm suprised most kids didn't know what it was haha that Asian kid was so hyped to play w iy

anyway, Im not going to say its fake, but that asian kid was hyped to play pokemon red/blue? He's 12. I was hyped for it when I was 8 and that was 17 years ago. Im surprised he even knows what pokemon blue/red is ( not pokemon in general)

My first game for my OG Gameboy was like a 100 in 1 lol. For the most part it had only like 40 legit games and the rest are just renamed clones of the other ones :rofl: .

My first game for my OG Gameboy was like a 100 in 1 lol. For the most part it had only like 40 legit games and the rest are just renamed clones of the other ones :rofl: .

bruh same here. Mine only had 20 but they weren't renamed, the list just repeated 5 times. Some fake ****

Anybody remember the 50 in 1 cartridges that had Mario and a game that had tanks in it and u had to shoot all the walls down or something like that

I remember I had a 30 in 1 that had Pokemon red blue and yellow all on it

Inform me on these 100/30 in 1 games in a cartridge.

Never heard of this. 

I remember having the OG fat grey Gameboy when my sister went into labor.
She was in labor for 24 hours and Tetris and Metroid was clutch.

Game Boy was way better than Game Gear. **** used to kill six batteries instantly lol. I've been lowkey wanting to buy a Game Boy to play the new Pokemon games that came out. An emulator isn't matching playing on the system.

I remember when my moms took me to but my first game boy it was a gameboy color and like a dumbass I bought the Pokemon trading card game instead of yellow or blue versions because the box actually said gameboy color on the side SMH

This game was dope though.

Those 30/50 in 1 were crazy. They made some for NES too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom