Kids React To Gameboy

Pokemon Yellow >

Pikachu never wanted the thunderstone to be Raichu tho 
mean.gif

I think my mom still has my Game Boy stored in the cabinet the last time I checked. I remember feeling like the coolest kid in my class to have one of these. I can still remember I used to love playing Super Mario, Tetris, and Motorcross Maniacs. 

Had the lime green color when I was a kid only to get it taken by my teacher and had to wat the rest if the school year to get it back :lol: :smh:

Well shoooot put a colecovision in front of me and I would act the same way as those kids...And I'm 30 
embarassed.gif

Well shoooot put a colecovision in front of me and I would act the same way as those kids...And I'm 30 :wow:

Had a Colecovision and really liked it..But nothing beats the Atari 2600 with the wood veneer front..

I was playing Pokemon Silver on my purple Gameboy Color last summer.

And my sis had the OG Gameboy. Wasted so many hours playing these things :pimp:.

I had every single Gameboy (even that crap Micro) now I can't find a single one. I remember when mom would tell me to turn of the Playstation and go to bed. Just pulled out the GB from under the pillow and kept it moving lol

I had every single Gameboy (even that crap Micro) now I can't find a single one. I remember when mom would tell me to turn of the Playstation and go to bed. Just pulled out the GB from under the pillow and kept it moving lol
story of my damb life :rofl:

Guess im in the minority that the Gameboy sucked. I never got into it after playing actual systems. Like son put that %$*# away , we're outside why are you not moving your lazy butt to play a sport? :lol:

^ what? Pokemon alone made the game boy worth the damn price of replacing the batteries every 3 days

"oh i know what this is.....ive seen it before...its an iphone case"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dog......... Sign of the times.

Game boy was the road trip savior though, my little brother still doesnt understand the power of bringing his 3DS on road trips.

Didn't watch the video because I didn't wanna feel old an pissed off

These kids don't know anything about link cables and trading cloned Pokemon.

only game i remember actually playing on that OG Fat GameBoy was Ninja Turtles.  Game was :pimp:

Had the OG Gameboy and the Color (apple green cw lol). They're both in storage; can't throw those away obviously. :lol:

One of the worst things back then is when someone overwrite your file in Pokemon (Gold) after collecting lots of monsters.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

They should do a reaction vid on the PS1. ASAP.

Last edited:
gameboy pocket blue with pokemon blue...ahh great Christmas 

Smh @ the disrespect. These new kids are chumps :{ Green gameboy color was my pride & joy back in the day. Everybody I knew lost the removable back piece for the batteries & mine was always mint :smokin

Crazy how fast tech moves. Even psp's are played out now :smh:

this. this. and this. game boy will always be legendary. i swear when i have kids im giving them that old school treatment. no cell phone till high school. no facebook...tumblr or w.e the ****.

nah u aint getting that new playstation, you need to play up to it...gain xp. have em start at ps1 n ****.

u want that new halo? NOPE. grab halo 1 and fall back on the disrespect. too many man hours and clips reloaded were spent for you to come along, play halo (some crazy sequel number) for u to be like 'yea i halo bro' to your friends.

saw my little cousins not too long ago and they were doing hw on their ipads.. :wow: kids don't know that struggle anymore...that old composition notebook with da crappy number 2 that leaves a pink trail when u erase.

gonna have to treat my kids like matlida so they understand that struggle :smh:

Smh @ the disrespect. These new kids are chumps :smh: Green gameboy color was my pride & joy back in the day. Everybody I knew lost the removable back piece for the batteries & mine was always mint :smokin

Crazy how fast tech moves. Even psp's are played out now :smh:
:lol: @ Chumps

Back
Top Bottom