Kill Him, Or Let Him Live?

laugh.gif
I was thinking about this the other day for some reason.If I was actually able to function after something like THAT... i'd try my best to inflict as MUCH damage as I could without killing him.
Probably paralyze him.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Let him live.

Killing him isn't bringing her back; I couldn't let him have the satisfaction... I just couldn't.
ohwell.gif

word, the result would just be more burden on me... i mean in the beginning i'd have some satisfaction, but it definitely wouldnt last long 
this.

movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw
Nah, the thought of him being alive would eat me up. His !%@ would have been dead.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Let him live.

Killing him isn't bringing her back; I couldn't let him have the satisfaction... I just couldn't.
ohwell.gif

word, the result would just be more burden on me... i mean in the beginning i'd have some satisfaction, but it definitely wouldnt last long 
this.

movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw
Nah, the thought of him being alive would eat me up. His !%@ would have been dead.

Sweet, sweet torture. However, that probably wouldn't even phase a man the had a mindset of Kevin Spacey's character, or anything remotely similar. 

Sweet, sweet torture. However, that probably wouldn't even phase a man the had a mindset of Kevin Spacey's character, or anything remotely similar. 

replace the box with amber rose . get rid of morgan. Then brad and oh boy duke it out like figh club. Box = Anything. Im to high to think of a specific item.

replace the box with amber rose . get rid of morgan. Then brad and oh boy duke it out like figh club. Box = Anything. Im to high to think of a specific item.

Back
Top Bottom