Kobe IV Appreciation thread

I was hoping to scoop those, but 300 is over priced IMO... still, i def need to pick those up one day...
Man, that's a needle in a haystack. People hate themselves for not iD'ing those.

I've been wanting those for ever, and like Jslimm said, needle in a haystack for DS and in 10.5 :smh:

Well, here's my Road Finals pair.

^Thanks for the love yall. I love this thread and have to contribute something. The zk4's are in my top 3 shoes ever! such an amazing shoe overall. I stop ballin in my gm's and breds just so I don't destroy them. lol

GMs are super dope. I got a few of my homeboys who are strict Jordanheads that ask me about GMs and ZK4s period.

Nice MLK's GZA73. Was it you selling those venom's on ebay the other week? Dope collection pic trunkz550! Wish I had doubled up on a few more pairs. Props to everyone for contributing to this thread.

Yes that was my Venom IV. Sold it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Sold these :\

Only wore them once. Too painful in my true size. On the hunt for a sz 11.5

Photo: abernja

Not quite but from the pictures and sellers feedback, they look maybe worn 3 times casually.

So you're the one that got my size 11.5 lol. I need another pair of these, 1 of my CD pairs is DS and the other is beater status. I kinda don't want to mess with the icy sole of my DS pair.

Loving the Quality photos fellahs!! no iphone pics in here lol (well except for mine haha) I remember passing on the 4rings initially for the draft days at my local, glad i was able to scoop them later on once i relised my mistake in passing up on them!!

msgt, can you just stick to your AMs and send me your MLKs? :smh:
how is this guy stocking up on ALL kinds of heat.

probably fav pick up of 2012... got em yesterday, but bought em while it was 2012 >D

Last edited:
^ :smokin good deal brother! Had me fooled. I was gonna say The FInals Aways after I guessed Del Sols. Congrats.

Was that pic taken in the Kobe cave?! Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom