Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

But but but the cops could have just gone home because, reasons. She had a gun, threatened to murder them, and had a warrant for her arrest. THe cops definitely killed her because she was black. And no other reason.

Did They Not Threaten To Kill Cops With Guns? Or Is That Different? Wait Didn't The Cops Actually Go Home With about Killing Anyone[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
your point is that in the Bundy case, it took the Feds a month to kill a person in a compound of military armed dudes with explosives and tactical training and it only took hours to kill a girl with only 3 people in the house and a shotgun?

Nah breh, she was bout that action....on some queen Latifah set it off steez....bout to pour a little liquor for a fallen soldier...

Not srs.

So Do You Think Those In The Armed Forces & Or Gangsters In General Who Are Willing To Kill & Or Be Killed For What They Believe In Also Have Mental Issues?

your point is that in the Bundy case, it took the Feds a month to kill a person in a compound of military armed dudes with explosives and tactical training and it only took hours to kill a girl with only 3 people in the house and a shotgun?

Nah I'm Talking About The 2014 Nevada Standoff Where They Killed No One

So Do You Think Those In The Armed Forces & Or Gangsters In General Who Are Willing To Kill & Or Be Killed For What They Believe In Also Have Mental Issues?

They willing to sacrifice their seed?....any person that can disregard their own child's life is mentally unstable, werd to Stannis in GOT....where you at @Tdogg2k

They willing to sacrifice their seed?....any person that can disregard their own child's life is mentally unstable, werd to Stannis in GOT....where you at @Tdogg2k

My Bad I Thought You Were Saying She Was Crazy Because She Wasn't Cooperating With The Cops, & Was Ok With Dying Instead Of Giving In.

So let me see if I understand this situation, she tried to use her child as a shield and pointed a gun at the cops over a traffic violation? Huh.

Some of the comments in here make me question if she's only being caped for becsuse she was attractive.

Sucks for little man. The cops could've without a doubt handled it better. But any mother who would even risk putting her child in a potential deadly situation is shameful.

You want to shoot it out with the cops or play billy bad ***, go ahead. It's reasons to dislike the cops. However doing it while your child is in close proximity. That's not cool at all. No defending that.

Say what you want about the cops, I won't dispute it. But under no circumstances should a mother willingly escalate the situation and put her young child in a dangerous situation.

I'll never get you guys excusing poorly trained officers. We see these things get deescalated peacefully all the time, **** they make movies about it. They'll never get better on account of you apologists. Just know the next time someone innocent and unarmed gets murdered, before you get outraged, understand the connection and what you helped to support.

And don't take that as excusing the victim either, she was wild fragrant for squaring up over a traffic charge, with her kids as a shield. But as a cop you shoot first when there are children? shameful.

Last edited:

Nah I'm Talking About The 2014 Nevada Standoff Where They Killed No One

Ahh, I was thinking Ammon bundy. Unfamiliar with the other.

Some Wild ****, Basically Some Secret Law That If You Deem Yourself Sovereign That The Law Of The Land Doesn't Apply To You, Idk I Saw It On YouTube A WhileBack But Didn't Look Into It Because I Knew It Wouldnt Work For My Black ***

1. "She was clearly about that action"
2. "They make movies about it"

LOL. Hilarious....you dudes are entertaining if nothing else.

The fact that child's life means nothing to so many of you is ******* shameful, dudes post the lil "oh I hope little man is ok" ******** and then get to spewing garbage about how the very incident that lead to the child being shot was justified

Like a 5 yr old baby is there

5 years old

How don't we exhaust every option before opening fire?

Oh that's right beacuse he's black we can always chalk the loss of a young black male life up as collateral damage, been doing it for centuries after all

They sleep.

And it's always the same dudes

Every time.

mental illness or post partum? :smh:

Little of both with some post traumatic slave syndrome on top for good measure.

I'll never get you guys excusing poorly trained officers. We see these things get deescalated peacefully all the time, **** they make movies about it. They'll never get better on account of you apologists. Just know the next time someone innocent and unarmed gets murdered, before you get outraged, understand the connection and what you helped to support.

And don't take that as excusing the victim either, she was wild fragrant for squaring up over a traffic charge, with her kids as a shield. But as a cop you shoot first when there are children? shameful.

But but but it was her fault! They had no other options Mark.

This didnt have to happen the police gave a crazy woman what she wanted

This woman is no hero, no martyr

She shouldn't be a hashtag

Her son should be

My issue is the negligence of police when black lives are involved

The fact that child's life means nothing to so many of you is ******* shameful, dudes post the lil "oh I hope little man is ok" ******** and then get to spewing garbage about how the very incident that lead to the child being shot was justified

Like a 5 yr old baby is there

5 years old

How don't we exhaust every option before opening fire?

Oh that's right beacuse he's black we can always chalk the loss of a young black male life up as collateral damage, been doing it for centuries after all
i mean.... the police did rescue the 5 year old from a shotgun wielding person who was barricaded inside and using the kid as a shield ...

and he only suffered a flesh wound in the shootout.....!!!

imagine if instead of this chick... it was a kidnapper who wanted to take the boy....

police come in...put the suspect down... kid only has a wound to the arm... heroes parade

just saying...

All I want is for bad police to get better, and if they don't to get reprimanded/punished somehow. Why's that such a foreign concept, does that **** fly at ya'lls jobs?

Back
Top Bottom