Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

The fact that black life means so little to so many members of this site is horrifying, sad part is some of it's coming from black "men"
you reaching man....seriously 

the problem we have here is that all the cases where black people have WRONGLY been killed is giving people excuses why ALL killings could have been handled differently 

like I said, all this is doing is ruining the integrity and credibility of BLM

Last edited:
But but but the cops could have just gone home because, reasons. She had a gun, threatened to murder them, and had a warrant for her arrest. THe cops definitely killed her because she was black. And no other reason.

Did They Not Threaten To Kill Cops With Guns? Or Is That Different? Wait Didn't The Cops Actually Go Home With about Killing Anyone[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

But but but the cops could have just gone home because, reasons. She had a gun, threatened to murder them, and had a warrant for her arrest. THe cops definitely killed her because she was black. And no other reason.

nT already pulling the "racist" card on me, time to go iron my hood...ya discrediting all the legit victims of blue on black crime, pairing this mentally ill woman with them, those people died in vain, being compliant, this chick wanted to get killed.

:rolleyes

Its crazy people love our culture so much and have so little regard for us, they love us when we running a football or singing a ******* song but don't seem to give a **** when the police start shooting rifles at our babies.

cashbanks cashbanks

She didn't value her life or the life of her kid. She had no qualms about using him as a shield. Let's not take the blame away from her! She wanted a confrontation with the police. It's not the same as all those guys who were UNARMED and ended up getting murdered.

Its crazy people love our culture so much and have so little regard for us, they love us when we running a football or singing a ******* song but don't seem to give a **** when the police start shooting rifles at our babies.

Bro she was armed threatening themmmmmmmmmmm! What more is there to say?....baby?...cmon man....woman had no regards for her life or even worst her poor kid.

She Was Willing To Die For What She Believed In, Not The Same As Wanting To Die
She Wasn't A Punk *****, She Was Clearly About That Action. Not The Same As Mentally Ill

The police were in the wrong for firing on her while she was holding her kid like a bullet shield, but shorty seemed mentally unfit. No way in Hell would I be up against whoever I consider to be my adversary and be holding my child while they are armed.

She Wasn't A Punk *****, She Was Clearly About That Action. Not The Same As Mentally Ill
What did she believe in if you don't mind me asking

The fact that child's life means nothing to so many of you is ******* shameful, dudes post the lil "oh I hope little man is ok" ******** and then get to spewing garbage about how the very incident that lead to the child being shot was justified

Like a 5 yr old baby is there

5 years old

How don't we exhaust every option before opening fire?

Oh that's right beacuse he's black we can always chalk the loss of a young black male life up as collateral damage, been doing it for centuries after all

:rofl: :rofl:

So you believe that's better?...I rather give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was mentally ill.

The fact that child's life means nothing to so many of you is ******* shameful, dudes post the lil "oh I hope little man is ok" ******** and then get to spewing garbage about how the very incident that lead to the child being shot was justified

5 years old

Oh that's right beacuse he's black we can always chalk the loss of a young black male life up as collateral damage, been doing it for centuries after all

point blank period.

5 years old

Because she obviously cared about the well being of her own child....so we just gonna put that on the cops now...she was an angel, a caring mother...FOH! Ya wilding.

5 years old

she disregarded her own child's life, if she got an issue with the cops dont bring ya kid into it simple as that

I just don't know if dudes are trollin or srs....my mans said she wasn't mentally ill, she was "bout that action" man what world you dudes live in :lol:

Some Wild ****, Basically Some Secret Law That If You Deem Yourself Sovereign That The Law Of The Land Doesn't Apply To You, Idk I Saw It On YouTube A WhileBack But Didn't Look Into It Because I Knew It Wouldnt Work For My Black ***

Some Wild ****, Basically Some Secret Law That If You Deem Yourself Sovereign That The Law Of The Land Doesn't Apply To You, Idk I Saw It On YouTube A WhileBack But Didn't Look Into It Because I Knew It Wouldnt Work For My Black ***
Yea i know what you talking bout sovereign citizens, that ish dont work for white people it def aint gonna work for us

Sad circumstance but this post has me dying. :rofl: : rollin :rofl:

mental illness or post partum? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom