Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

But but but it was her fault! They had no other options Mark.
she had options --- like complying to the warrant, making sure the child was away from the stand-off, etc  

the police had options --- like having more patience, making sure the child was not in harms way, etc 

both parties made questionable decisions

is this not accurate? 

All I want is for bad police to get better, and if they don't to get reprimanded/punished somehow. Why's that such a foreign concept, does that **** fly at ya'lls jobs?
I'll ask again...  what tactics do you feel they should have used? 

i'm being serious.... she wasn't being talked out that house so let's throw that option out the window 

what would you have suggested if you were calling the shots? 

All I want is for bad police to get better, and if they don't to get reprimanded/punished somehow. Why's that such a foreign concept, does that **** fly at ya'lls jobs?

i'm being serious.... she wasn't being talked out that house so let's throw that option out the window 

all i know is if my baby momma is using my 5 year old as a shield and running around with a shotgun....

the outcome of this situation would have been acceptable.... 

she got merked...

kid got rescued with minor injury

Last edited:

Everyone Leaves & Get Her Another Time

You exhaust every non lethal option there is before you open fire with a child present.

The End.

You will not convince me that the fact a black boy can be written off as collateral damage didn't play a part in this.

I'll let you know when I complete the PD training.

all i know is if my baby momma is using my 5 year old as a shield and running around with a shotgun....

the outcome of this situation would have been acceptable.... 

she got merked...

kid got rescued with minor injury

Nah, getting my kid touched is unacceptable. And I don't think her kids were the focus of her ire.

As anti police as I am. I ride for them if someone points a gun at them. Just like I would ride for anyone who shoots someone who life is threatened. So she got what she deserved, poor child though.

I hope this doesn't become a topic becuase it clouds people of the real issue at hand.

:rofl:

Who's mans is this? Troll level 1000

You Say That As If Cops Have Never Done That Before? I've Had Them Come To Moms House A Bunch Of Times For Warrants. She Said I Wasn't There & They Dipped Out, Different I Know But What I'm Saying Is Just Because They Came To Serve A Warrant Doesn't Mean They Can't Leave The House With Out The Person They Came For. They Didn't Have To Open Fire

You Say That As If Cops Have Never Done That Before? I've Had Them Come To Moms House A Bunch Of Times For Warrants. She Said I Wasn't There & They Dipped Out, Different I Know But What I'm Saying Is Just Because They Came To Serve A Warrant Doesn't Mean They Can't Leave The House With Out The Person They Came For. They Didn't Have To Open Fire

Completely different, they knew she was home, the law is the law, they come with a warrant you don't comply and pull out a gun, that's your *** they dealt with her for 6 damn hours....what more did you want?...what if she shot and killed a cop?....what if she fully lost her mind and killed her kids and herself?

You exhaust every non lethal option there is before you open fire with a child present.

The End.

You will not convince me that the fact a black boy can be written off as collateral damage didn't play a part in this.
TELL ME THOSE OPTIONS 

lol man y'all need to stop with the gymnastics 

everyone screaming for this to have been "handled better", then when asked how it's

it's one thing to use non-lethal force when a suspect doesn't have a gun..... ie: stun gun, smoke, flash bangs, etc 

but when someone is posted inside with a shotgun... how many hours of failed negotiations does it take before you just bum rush the place ready to shoot? 

the only thing I could think that the police SHOULD have done is tried to AT LEAST convince her to let the child come out.... have a relative talk to her and ask her to let the child come out the house with them.... 

but to think SHE was coming out..... really doubt that given her animosity towards the cops and telling them they'd have to murder her if they tried to touch her 

Police had an arrest warrant, but she's sitting there holding a shotgun as they're entering? Not to mention she threatened to kill the cops....How would anyone think that this would end well?

From what I've been reading this is absolutely NOT in any way a parallel to Sterling/Castle.

cops legally had an arrest warrant and she was sittin there with a shotgun threatening to shoot them...

cops were prob shook (esp with everything thats happening right ) and they didnt wanna take the chance. they saw the threat as an appropriate reason to fire...
she also fired a couple shots at the police after the cops shot first... cant say the cops are wrong for this but then again, a better judgement could have been made...
maybe if the cops had someone to calmly talk to her.

but the woman is an idiot for having a baby and a shotgun in her arms... she knows damb well things arent ending well with a damn shotty in her hands in front of the police.

Thread should've ended after these

I don't care that police shot her

IMO that's what she wanted to happen

I care they started a shootout with a child in the room

Rubber bullets

Tear gas

A hostage negotiator

Her mom

Something

Anything, before you start shooting live rounds

I'd even understand if she shot first

But police officers are supposed to protect life and for some strange reason when that life is black it takes a backseat to convenience.

It's not understandable, it's not justifiable and it's has to stop.

Have you guys seen this yet?

sorry if already posted. 

essentially the kids testimony of what went down. 

sorry if already posted. 

Edit

Yeah it's been posted...but people in here seem to believe the police side of the story rather than the child...

Last edited:
Police have already shown that they don't care about black childrens lives. 

Tamir, mike brown, etc..

sorry if already posted. 

Edit

Yeah it's been posted...but people in here seem to believe the police side of the story rather than the child...

Lol, should've known.

the police can conjure up a falsified report. Which we know happens all the time. 

I doubt some 5 year old kid who just got ******* shot would be lying about what went down. 

ITs really sad what has happened to this lady and her young son.

The video I saw was the one where police pulled her over and were trying to work with her.

She played an annoying person thinking she knew the law. When you post a video like that, you come off looking dumb especially when the police are not coming off as DICKSs

Im sure theres pieces missing to this sad puzzle and thats why Im only referring to the video that I saw.

The video of that kid :smh:
That boy is gonna be traumatized for life :smh:
I'm gonna go with the kid telling the truth. He has no reason to lie. The police on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom