Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
infernos are fire in person. They feel good from a try on. Feels somewhat like the kd 5 with the curvy outsole but lower to the ground. 

Last edited:
I copped that grey Kyrie "Notebook" t-shirt. I wonder if there's a gs CW down the pipe somewhere, or if it's just going with the whole math/professor thing with the Effect.

Either way, dope t-shirt. Haven't used a composition notebook since 6th grade.

I copped that grey Kyrie "Notebook" t-shirt. I wonder if there's a gs CW down the pipe somewhere, or if it's just going with the whole math/professor thing with the Effect.
Either way, dope t-shirt. Haven't used a composition notebook since 6th grade.
Nice.

Copped the Grey and Team Red Kyrie off D ICK'S for $10.

Will go great with my Starlord pair.

Hope Kyrie will eventually get his own hoodie
nerd.gif

Doubled up on the BHM last night. These are in the rotation already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wear size 9.5 in Jordan with a little room left. Should I go TTS or half size up on Kyrie 2?

No way to know. These fit different for lots of folks. I suggest you try on a pair locally. I go half sz up.

Wear size 9.5 in Jordan with a little room left. Should I go TTS or half size up on Kyrie 2?
they are bigger than the kyrie1s

smaller than the jordan/AF1/dunks

best to try on - but if u're balling go TTS if casual go .5 up? / guess half size wont matter - depends if u wear socks or not.

Tmartgotkickss shared a pic of a pair of inverted Effects, with a black base and midsole. So freaking nice; wish the effect graphic was available in id

If they had a black tongue like the infrared 1s they would be dope. All black upper with white sole is overkill atm for Nike tbh.

Back
Top Bottom