Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I broke down and ordered my 2nd pair of TW. Only about 5 pairs left in 11.5 got me spooked, and no one by me had these locally.

Also, saw the AVM today at Champs, would not let me use military until after a week old. Lame
KP and TW are the only ones I doubled up on.

Just completed the NBA 2K14 challenge for the secret Lebron 11 multi/multi size 13

It took me 2 days to complete 66 games to get the Nike Deal then 10 game to get my own signature shoe. Just so happen I got my signature shoe after playing the Heat. It a fun game so I'm about to keep playing.

I didn't play on rookie but I did take some advice. The final 10 games I scored 30 pts then fouled out. My guy is rated a 94 scoring 25.0 a game average. I didn't start until the 20th game of the season. I used 20 dollar worth of coins to build my skills.
I sure hope this pair is a fire color way cuz I feel like I am going to pass out. Lol

View media item 687765

so you get the opportunity to BUY the shoes right? Like is it still some hoop you have to jump through or is your pair solidified by receiving that message??

look at that SOB grinning
roll.gif

you got it for the xbox one? my game keeps crashing whenever i try and load my career, i only got like 20 games in and i had the game for a little over a week now. it sucks im really trying to get these haha
I have it for the xbox one. My system crashed twice. Screen went blank and back to the home screen. Lucky I was able to get my kicks. Damn 1st wave launch systems.

so you get the opportunity to BUY the shoes right? Like is it still some hoop you have to jump through or is your pair solidified by receiving that message??
Yea i purchased them on nike.com. I forgot to take the dashes out of the code. It told me i has a invalid code." I was like WTF......then i was like dummy take the dashes out and it worked.....kinda happy until we see the shoe lol and its garbage....I hope not though. A lot of sizes are still remaining. I am ampped up on red bull right now..

Just completed the NBA 2K14 challenge for the secret Lebron 11 multi/multi size 13

It took me 2 days to complete 66 games to get the Nike Deal then 10 game to get my own signature shoe. Just so happen I got my signature shoe after playing the Heat. It a fun game so I'm about to keep playing.

I didn't play on rookie but I did take some advice. The final 10 games I scored 30 pts then fouled out. My guy is rated a 94 scoring 25.0 a game average. I didn't start until the 20th game of the season. I used 20 dollar worth of coins to build my skills.
I sure hope this pair is a fire color way cuz I feel like I am going to pass out. Lol

View media item 687765
I feel you fam. I just completed my career 1am yesterday. I started on Saturday. If I hear that John Legend song again I'm going to snap. Thing is, I really enjoyed playing this year game. 2K did a great job.

^^^That's pretty much how long it took me (Nike deal in 67 games and 77th game I got the code) I couldn't achieve it in 2 days though, 3 days
I hope it'll come in a dope packaging like this 10th year edition
nba2k10.ng.annv.01.lg.jpg

Last edited:
I feel you fam. I just completed my career 1am yesterday. I started on Saturday. If I hear that John Legend song again I'm going to snap. Thing is, I really enjoyed playing this year game. 2K did a great job.
Its the Jadakiss song for me" You cant stop me baby" I cant get it out of my head lmao......yea bruh with all the story line and seeing the GM and Coach, practice....damn man it was alot

Yea i purchased them on nike.com. I forgot to take the dashes out of the code. It told me i has a invalid code." I was like WTF......then i was like dummy take the dashes out and it worked.....kinda happy until we see the shoe lol and its garbage....I hope not though. A lot of sizes are still remaining. I am ampped up on red bull right now..
That's funny, I had the same thing happen to me. I just copied it, a pasted it the unlock box and saw the error message. But ,I figured it out after a couple times.

u should be able to tell by the "jersey" and the score that this is a little kids league. its coed, just letting them learn to love the game. he does look kinda big in that pic tho lol
ahhh and i didnt pay any real attention the jersey lol, the shoes stole my attention. and EXACTLY! he looks big thats why i doubted it was little league. how tall is the little guy? pic makes him look like hes 5'0+. and thanks for understanding my question... unlike this next fool. and DAMN right! show him a love of the game. i hope i have a son so i can do the same.

First of all, it was decided by 11 points.

Secondly, you're really trolling a guy about his kid's b-ball game?
i shouldve been politically correct. a game was won with only 17 points. but u knew what i meant ur just trying to rustle jimmies. also, why is any question someone asks trolling to some of you? i asked because i wanted to know why someone who i thought was a teenager played a basketball game in a league and the score was 17-6. need to take note, all questions on NT = trolling. got it.

Last edited:

and thanks for understanding my question... unlike this next fool.

i shouldve been politically correct. a game was won with only 17 points. but u knew what i meant ur just trying to rustle jimmies. also, why is any question someone asks trolling to some of you? i asked because i wanted to know why someone who i thought was a teenager played a basketball game in a league and the score was 17-6. need to take note, all questions on NT = trolling. got it.
There's nothing to be politically correct about, it was a simple issue of mathematics.

Go back and look at what you wrote. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thought you were being condescending. Not trying to rustle jimmies, and I'm not a fool. No need for anyone to take notes. /

Worst part about my 2k season, 78 games in and then I was told I get to make my own shoe, cut scene goes to practice gym and I had to run the 6min practice before making my shoe and getting the code. I was so pissed.

HWCs look eerily basic for Nike on this shoe which has me thinking that they may have something up their sleeve like the foam and sole glow in the dark.

Or it could just be Nike being lazy.

After wearin em I do have to say that the AvM's are my least favorite, they're dope but Idk I think it's the tri-color/candy cane lookin laces that kinda turn me off and now im little upset to find out I could have got em for 160 smh

Back
Top Bottom