Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Were any of the Lebron 11s actualy limited?

I barely put any effort into getting the gator kings, and still got through on Nike, and they had a few size 9.5-10.5 at my local mall for almost the whole day.

For every person that was able to purchase online or via brick and mortar, there were people who were unable. I barely put any effort when copping the Taxi 12's. doesn't mean it wasn't limited.

For every person that was able to purchase online or via brick and mortar, there were people who were unable. I barely put any effort when copping the Taxi 12's. doesn't mean it wasn't limited.
Ehh, Taxis weren't really too limited. At least around my area.

Were any of the Lebron 11s actualy limited?
I barely put any effort into getting the gator kings, and still got through on Nike, and they had a few size 9.5-10.5 at my local mall for almost the whole day.
i clicked right when it went live and couldn not get through on a size 11 on NDC.. now eastbay, ftl, champs, footaction was different.. could have gotten 4 or 5 pairs if I wanted.. lol

I like the regular version way better but I'm still all in on those elites. Especially that crimson pair if it drops

Last edited:

QFT... I struckout online, only a couple stores in Tampa got the GKs and apparently the sz 13s were already spoken for. So yeah they weren't easy for me. Still waiting on if a preorder I bought shipped, if not ill be paying resell :smh:

BTW Iowa state's Deandre Kane is rocking Iowa state pe/ids on espn right now. Gold posite, red uppers, pretty clean. Maybe someone can find pics

My CG order just came in and MAN! The box, the tissue paper, tarot card, and kicks were in MINT shape! Will be ordering from them again.

Hopefully ThaPointGuy tries that troll attempt again!
wink.gif

i clicked right when it went live and couldn not get through on a size 11 on NDC.. now eastbay, ftl, champs, footaction was different.. could have gotten 4 or 5 pairs if I wanted.. lol
Man my ish froze up like an ice cube on the ftl sites. I was ready for eastbay and FA. I suck

I'm in Tampa. Everything is limited. If you know the bald guy at HoH, you know the game crooked cuz that white ninja at the store took it.

And I copped two pairs of the Taxi 12 online. But I'm not going to front and say they weren't limited. I struck out hard on the FI and BHMs. It's a crap shoot unless you're...

I like the elites personally. They look a lot more svelte than the regular XI. And the color ways are better than last years fruity pebbles. But they both stand on their own.

Man I blame the AJ Aqua 8's for my love for purple on a shoe, these GK are beautiful. Can't wait for the SLH.

You can't get tight over a release and threaten to jump to Adidas as if it will hurt nike...high demand is what causes every release to sell out, and nike happens to be making the best product...miss this release and move on...Adidas don't move like nike for a reason.
but adidas got yeezy now
roll.gif
 but on the real I myself don't limit myself to one brand almost everyone makes something for me, reebok gave me kamikaze 2 and questions, fila gave me 96's and eventually stack 2, adidas gave me nightmare before Christmas greatest Christmas theme ever (imho) crazy 8 and d.rose 3.0 so there's nothing wrong with buying from more than nike ijs
It's that Miami weather! Was able to break them out as soon as I got my hands on them.
dayum i'm jealous it just started making it to 70 durning the day in El Paso

oh and the person that said they'd rather see TX secede than sell their kps well this one's for you

Last edited:
U guys think resell on GKs will go down at all? Found a guy on ig for 290, I'm thinkin won't get better than that

Dumb question, i take it most of you guys are taking pics of the glow with a professional camera, cause I tried to do a photo shoot of the glow with my iPhone and that was a total fail :smh: :lol:

My glow pic was with my iPhone 5

*EDIT*

Here they go again

View media item 811673
View media item 811676
The collage pic was taken indoors with only a quick charge with the setting sun. The full glow pic was after I charged it with my headlights.

Last edited:
U guys think resell on GKs will go down at all? Found a guy on ig for 290, I'm thinkin won't get better than that

Word is they're still sitting in some areas so why don't you wait to stock locate or try a phone order somewhere that guys have been talking about them sitting at? Resell isn't the only option right now ......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom