Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Strange, my order for my Polka Dots disappeared from my NDC account and I was never charged..... Did I get cancelled? My shoes are still enroute to me.
Someone is trying to do you a favor, all they have to do now is intercept the package and you'll be good.
You'll get charged, you might have to enter the order number to see it on your account but you will be charged eventually.

Strange, my order for my Polka Dots disappeared from my NDC account and I was never charged..... Did I get cancelled? My shoes are still enroute to me.
Someone is trying to do you a favor, all they have to do now is intercept the package and you'll be good.
You'll get charged, you might have to enter the order number to see it on your account but you will be charged eventually.

This. Nikes order lookup system has been suspect for a while now when checking while logged in.

I usually have to refresh the order page like five or six times to see my orders. Most of the time it only shows past returns or just craps out altogether and says "no orders" or something
laugh.gif

Just a couple of quick questions guys...

Besides eBay, are there any websites that still sell Kings Crown? I live in Australia so we never got them
Anyone actually balled in those shoes yet? Curious to see how it goes

Thanks!

Anybody besides the dude above gonna try to get the Loser Lows from Euro sites?

Haven't seen an NDC tweet about the China lows which are supposed to drop tomorrow. No other retailers are getting them either apparently, SneakernStuff is only getting the China Kobes... anyone have any updates?

Haven't seen an NDC tweet about the China lows which are supposed to drop tomorrow. No other retailers are getting them either apparently, SneakernStuff is only getting the China Kobes... anyone have any updates?
They drop 9/25.

I think the date was changed to the 25th of next month. At least that's what EastBay's release calendar is showing, don't know about NDC

Just a couple of quick questions guys...

Besides eBay, are there any websites that still sell Kings Crown? I live in Australia so we never got them
Anyone actually balled in those shoes yet? Curious to see how it goes

Thanks!

I doubt many have balled in them because they removed a lot of the padding as it's intended for casual wear, not balling.

nice to see End fixed there add to cart problem..lol
yea their sites been totally ****** for releases, only size left lol. I just happened to stumble across this and figured someone should use it

they still havent put the lows on the site yet so theres still a chance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom