Life sucks, whatever...**** it

Get your ish together and do you! She wants actions not words and you slacking. I'd she don't want to be around you right now, do you and be better than before but don't beg.. Don't beg.

Need pics of shawty to measure how far you should go to retrieve said yambs.

smokin.gif
True knowledge has been spoken

None of this "Oh you cheated, its all good, you're young, you suppose to get around, you shouldn't settle down yet, its not your fault"

And then when a girl cheats, its "Ahhh you can't trust these h***, goddamns s**** I tell ya!!!!! Stupid lying b****"
roll.gif
I never cheated on her. 

I haven't even talked to any others girls since we've broken up, but I would always tell her that that was something I would consider doing. 

A part of me wants to give her her space because I know I'm the one that hurt her and ****** everything up and I don't want to do it any longer, but I love her and I hate that I can't be real about it.

uh you guys have been 'off and on' for 3 years bruh bruh.....in your heart you know what you gotta do.
I know...and I was movin on. 

I think it's hard for me to now because I see that she's actually movin on now and I don't know why that's affectin me. 

It's like I realize that I might not evey have her around. 

And we were on and off because of me, but she was still there cuz she loves me. I mean, it is what it is. I just got to man up and deal with it whether she considers to start fresh or be done with it. 

Every man has made mistakes, but you have time to recover while working on yourself.  If she wants you in her life, she'll let you know.  Keep your head up.

Just move on

While you making this thread in the middle of the night, Tyrone is all up in them yambs
Leave me out of this sir
Real talk though. Just move on. As far as we know, she might be already messing with someone that's giving her the attention she wants.   

Till she wants you, nothing you can do. Best thing is to move on and forget, maybe in time she'll be attracted to you again. But don't hold out hope for that. Really, move on, there's a better chance rekindling if you move on than if you keep trying and making it worse.

Get your ish together and do you! She wants actions not words and you slacking. I'd she don't want to be around you right now, do you and be better than before but don't beg.. Don't beg.

yup, improve you for real. You won't talk her into it.

Last edited:
Lol normally i am on the "move on its over" bandwagon with the rest of NT.

But i know this feel OP. And I cant swallow my ego and and just tell her i miss her and want her back. Tell her how you feel. Let her know you messed up and realize she is perfect for you and you want her back.

Then tell me how it goes....so if she shoots you down...i don't have to do it :lol:

And if you are under 23 years old or so....don't listen to me. Just move on it that case.

Naw, move on and improve. She's indifferent now, nothing you can do. Time and space.

so you're an immature 24 yo who is coasting aimlessly thru life and she has her act together and is mature and she finally wised up and realized you're a buster and doesn't want you anymore. until you have a degree and a professional career she don't want no scrub. get your weight up. if you really love her you're leave her alone because you know she deserves more than you can currently deliver, boy
We don't need this kind of response sir.

hey bro if she not miss right then tell her to step to the left....life is to short to clinge onto the same chick. You are still so young u need to just sit back ask yourself if u could marry her....see a future with her without cheating /thinking of smashing the random chick u meet around town. Life is to short bro!

Just keep it moving OP. She's gone now. In time she may come back, but as of right now. It's over.

Dannngggg...ya'll cynical as ****! 

I appreciate the feedback tho. I'm in school and I work full time. That part of my life is straight, its just trying to deal wit emotions and stuff, i never had to go thru nothin like that before i met her. And i aint got nobody to talk to about it, thats why i came here. I cant even talk to moms bcuz when i do I'm always questionin it but when im alone or with my girl i feel differently. My dad aint around to give me a man talk either (RIP). I dont even see my friends any more either, so I'm by myself on this one. 

But i think I know what I gotta do. 

Look I understand you completely but you have to explore. Other times we stop talking I would just be at home and this last time I started going out and even tho I kept it on the low she found out. I felt a little better. You have to live your life with the idea that she is not coming back. you have to put that in your brain. Until I started doing that is when I noticed I was moving forward. I'm not saying that she is going to come back but that's what you have to do. All cases are different and when I heard this same advice I'm giving you I didn't really cared much for it cause it didn't make sense but it worked. If she comes back you win (but be careful) and if she doesn't you also win because you are a much better person and stronger in your mind. Change your mind state, if u can make it through some ish like this other stuff will seem insignificant.

Again good luck!!

I suggest you move on.

If you and her cannot talk about what is and what isn't working in the relationship then it will not work. Communication is key. Of she was calling you out on things it was probably due to the fact she just didn't like those things and she wants you to adjust to her.

We don't need this kind of response sir.
the OP's post and the current graduation and employment rates don't lie. GROWN MEN out here are acting like children and the women are storming thru college and getting good jobs. he may have been the wave when she was just an immature college girl but real world experiences are letting her see thru his BS. she is growing up and he's prob the same helpless child who took her for granted. if anything, her stiff arm should motivate him to get his act together. I'd put a $1,000 on it if he hit her this summer that he got his degree and a solid job offer she might prob hop back on his D. that's just how it is. she's thru with the baby games ya digg
I'll take that bet. Most women who are smart wouldn't care about their ex's status if they really feel that they were mistreated. But you do have a point. Sometimes we need a cold reality check to motivate us to do better and focus more on what's important. OP, you should focus on yourself and improve on what's going to make your life better. Surround yourself with positive like minded and happiness will hit you like a ton of brick.

Man, so...first of all, it's been a while since I've been on here. Had to change my d*** account a few months ago after they changed the site but this **** got me buggin. I've been kind of disconnected from everything because of this. 

Trying to keep this short, if you want details just reply: 
Was with this girl for almost 3 yrs  on & off. No matter what happened, we would always end up back together, but this time I messed up! We've been broken up since November and at first that's what I wanted, or at least I thought I did. We tried to stay friends, talked occasionally, but I could tell she was still hurt by everything. Not gonna lie, we did smash every once in while, but it wasn't like I was messin wit anybody else. 
So, eventually we have this huge a** argument about our relationship, why we broke up and all that mess, and she was callin me out on a bunch of stuff that I didn't wanna hear at the time. Frankly I couldn't believe it was my fault. That was last month and I didn't speak to or see her again until today. We caught up on everything, she seemed happy  and what not, lookin NICE! 
Then we started talkin about our relationship again except for now she seems indifferent about it. They way she was talking about **** sounded like how I used to and it had me trippin for a minute like, d***! What happened! But we hung out a bit afterwards and had a great time but I felt like crap when I went home because I forgot how awesome she was! Beautiful, smart, funny, loyal, considered her to be one of my best friends,  just the kinda girl any dude should want to have and I feel like a jacka** now because it's my fault we're not together anymore. I don't wanna sound like a ***** beggin her to take me back or anything, but I need some advice NT fam. Vday is around the corner, so dude tryna come correct!  

Seems like it's your fault. You can't be indecisive about this sort of stuff. Girls aren't your rag doll and they won't wait around for you to make up your mind.

Last edited:
so you're an immature 24 yo who is coasting aimlessly thru life and she has her act together and is mature and she finally wised up and realized you're a buster and doesn't want you anymore. until you have a degree and a professional career she don't want no scrub. get your weight up. if you really love her you're leave her alone because you know she deserves more than you can currently deliver, boy
Why does she deserve more?

Because she's some woman who "has her stuff together", despite many of us knowing that college degree and post-grad employment don't inherently make you a better partner to date. How many of us here have let that fool us into respecting and falling for women who still end up being crazy, boring, vapid, and entitled during the relationship?

the OP's post and the current graduation and employment rates don't lie. GROWN MEN out here are acting like children and the women are storming thru college and getting good jobs.

Public relations, "marketing", english, women's studies, interdisciplinary studies, basket-weaving, and general business degrees.

Back
Top Bottom