Lil Wayne : "Flat Out, I Don't like NY"

wayne a beast never trash who ever wrote that go kill yo self twice and he didnt mean **** new york as in the fans in all or he would have said that **** he said **** ny as in the law system :smh:  and as far santana swag???? so satana skate board and wear skinny jeans huh lol
You probably sleep in a ymcmb tee under a poster size image of Wayne and Baby kissing

I wouldn't like NY either , if I was locked up for a bogus gun charge ..

Dudes act like everyone is posed to love New York and suck its **** ..

I'm pretty sure there's alot of other artist that hates NY .. wayne just had the balls to say how he felt..

Gotta respect that ..

wayne a beast never trash who ever wrote that go kill yo self twice and he didnt mean **** new york as in the fans in all or he would have said that **** he said **** ny as in the law system :smh:  and as far santana swag???? so satana skate board and wear skinny jeans huh lol

you gotta be trolling. Post 1 song from the last 5 years where he was "a beast"

oh yeah

not to mention JUELZ SANTANA of all people murked him on Dedication 2

you gotta be trolling. Post 1 song from the last 5 years where he was "a beast"
oh yeah

not to mention JUELZ SANTANA of all people murked him on Dedication 2
what about wayne merking him on almost every track off cant feel my face???

i think wayne meant NY as far as politics the police and such.,.,.not the people...i think..

at least he aint walking thru new york knocking down buildings like godzilla..saying things like 'the east coast dont love us, east coast aint got no love for west coast?? ALL WHILE IN NEW YORK!!?!?!?!.

NOW THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECTFUL!!!      glad NOBODY ever did that...
nerd.gif

but somebody saying they dont like a city?? just an opinion..maybe hes a boston dude..who knows or cares...

i just don't get how all these NY radio stations play all this south music but not their own artists. the game's all backwards, and payola definitely plays a role. if an artist doesn't mess with NY his music shouldn't get played all over the airwaves

payola doesnt play a role... ny artists arent making radio friendly music... simple as that

Can't stand Wayne at all, but I can't knock him for this. At least he was honest.

And stop the foolishness Juelz didn't "murk" him on Dedication 2.

I took it as he didnt like/care too much for performin in NY. Sway was like artist treat NY as a special place to perform there. Wayne didnt see it like that.

i swear Wayne gets a pass for anything, if this was another artist hating on the South they would be on their neck :smh:

NYC artist been bashin every region for years goin back to the early 90's but when somebody say something bout ya'll its a problem....In the early 2000's

NYC was poppin hiphop was "ALIVE" & all great but when the south came in & started dominating now "Hip Hop is dead" NYC thinks everybody gotta bow

down to them in the hiphop culture...

Y'all _ serious?
Holding press conferences cause one dude doesn't like your city?

Last edited:
NYC artist been bashin every region for years goin back to the early 90's but when somebody say something bout ya'll its a problem....In the early 2000's

NYC was poppin hiphop was "ALIVE" & all great but when the south came in & started dominating now "Hip Hop is dead" NYC thinks everybody gotta bow

down to them in the hiphop culture...

Exactly. Now it's blasphemy when a southern artist says something about NY. Let's face it, with the exception of a few legends NY rap is dead and has been for years now and I don't wanna hear **** bout Asap that boy is garbage. Times like this I wish the Pimp was still alive.

Back
Top Bottom