LOL 50CENT WHAT YOU DOING

This n__ is still following the G-Unot campaign?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Its for a movie roll he's playing a cancer patient. He does not look healthy though, taking that !@!! way too serious.
Umm . . . isn't that the point?

<Charlie Murphy>Wow, hes got a big f'ing head< Charlie Murphy>
Maybe hes on the set of the movie and the makeup is applied to make him look more sickly, like the dark circles under his eyes

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Its for a movie roll he's playing a cancer patient. He does not look healthy though, taking that !@!! way too serious.
Putting your health in serious risk for a movie that more then likely no one will care about? Thats too serious to me.

Putting your health in serious risk for a movie that more then likely no one will care about? Thats too serious to me.
How do you know his body is in serious risk? Maybe every move and every calorie is carefully calculated and this whole diet is being monitered by a physician? This has been done plenty of times before, I'm not sure why it's such a big surprise.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

hes rich enough, why would he put his body through all that just to be in another movie?
Do you even know what "rich enough" means to 50? Because I'm sure it's not the same as yours.

Hats off to him though. For money or not, this transformation takes dedication. A will power I bet 95% of NTer's can't even begin to imagine.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

How do you know his body is in serious risk? Maybe every move and every calorie is carefully calculated and this whole diet is being monitered by a physician? This has been done plenty of times before, I'm not sure why it's such a big surprise.
tired.gif
For starters, just looking at him....thats not healthy. But i mean if i were to really get into it, his metabolism is probably shot or close to. Losing that much weight that fast your body will start using/burning its own muscles for energy because he isn't getting the nutrients his body needs in order to maintain healthy levels. Monitored by a doctor or not, that ***% isnt good for you.

His body is definitely not healthy right now.  No matter how much it is calculated and monitored, that is unhealthy.  I'm not saying he's going to die.  With that said, some people feel that it's worth the risk. 

Originally Posted by BallRN23

His body is definitely not healthy right now.  No matter how much it is calculated and monitored, that is unhealthy.  I'm not saying he's going to die.  With that said, some people feel that it's worth the risk. 
He's most likely eating right, and working out right....don't forget 50 use to be brolic, I'm pretty sure he's not hitting the weights as hard as he use to.

Back
Top Bottom