LOL 50CENT WHAT YOU DOING

man thats him i cant believe he actually went through with the getting the tats removed thing and as far as the new movie rold goes all i can say is
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the dude went on a water diet and walked on the treadmill for 3 hours a day thats how he lost 50 pounds he weighs 160 now $!!?? 50 u trippin dude lol

Originally Posted by JD214

That isn't him or What happend to the tattoos?
I heard months ago he wished to remove his tats and dwell away from the street image he was known for in the early 00's. Thus he removed his tats, fluid speaking, improved grammar. Hats off to him though if he wants it this bad, I wish him the best.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I heard months ago he wished to remove his tats and dwell away from the street image he was known for in the early 00's. Thus he removed his tats, fluid speaking, improved grammar. Hats off to him though if he wants it this bad, I wish him the best.

co-sign. Its a better look for him since his decline is relevensy in the rap game

Originally Posted by dumbout227

i hate when people just type whatever they think sounds right

he's been quoted in articles and interviews ( i even posted one a couple pages back) saying that he removed
the tats because he got tired of sitting in the makeup chair 3 hours a day and getting passed on for roles becuase of his visable tats
he kept his back tattoos though

Back
Top Bottom