Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

Chris Long is willing to take a paycut to remain with the team. Bradford was such a bish when they wanted him to restructure. I have no respect for that dude

Chris Long is willing to take a paycut to remain with the team. Bradford was such a bish when they wanted him to restructure. I have no respect for that dude

Chris Long knows better.

Bradford acted like how dare the Rams ask him to restructure. Dude legit felt like he didn't owe the Rams a thing.

I'd bring Josh Gordon in if he gets reinstated. Huge incentive contract. Probably not the best place for HIM, but could be a huge opportunity for both parties if he can get his crap together.

Just thinking out loud

Gordon would be a classic Fisher reclamation project
LA is a tough place for a weedhead that can't burn one

Last edited:
[quote name="NIKESUX"]Gordon would be a classic Fisher reclamation project
LA is a tough place (impossible) for a weedhead that can't burn one[/quote]Fixed. If we're being honest. :lol:

damn, over 45k season ticket deposits in 2 days. I hope I was one of the first 5k. Kind of messed up because i read my cvs number upside down.

I thought about copping season tickets but wouldn't it be pretty easy to just buy individual game tickets 8 times a year if you want to?

I have Clippers season tickets because buying 41 tickets is more of a hassle :lol:

I thought about copping season tickets but wouldn't it be pretty easy to just buy individual game tickets 8 times a year if you want to?

I have Clippers season tickets because buying 41 tickets is more of a hassle :lol:

in this day and age, yes. I thought about whether I would go to every game, and if I even wanted to go to certain games because of the opponent. But its only 8 games per year, Easy to do.

My only problem: Not enough tailgate time with the 1p games. I love those 730p USC start times. Hammered by the time I went into the Coliseum. Going to be a nice change. Its been a while since I was able to buy a beer inside the Coliseum.

Rams are the 3rd most valuable US sports franchise, behind the Yankees and Knicks.

Those 2019 season tickets are going to be insane.

so I think the Rams are the 3rd most valuable NFL team (behind Cowgirls and Pats). Value doubled by moving.

Insane

Los Angeles Chargers
sick.gif

San Diego Raiders
sick.gif
U feel me makes no sense... What are the Raiders going to get in Diego the the Chargers cant?

Back
Top Bottom