Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

Logo is fine, but disappointed we didnt go back to blue and yellow. Strange decision. Its not like apparel was flying off the shelves.

I would have loved to see blue and yellow as permanent, with us going to blue and white once a year. That blue and white would look sick

Now that navy/gold is confirmed, I'm waiting for Rams gear to go on sale without St. Louis tagging. :lol:

Nice to see LA get a team finally. :smokin

It sucks though that they didn't change their colors to the old school royal/yellow logo.

hope so. They notified the league in 2014 about a potential uniform change. you need to wait 2 years til you can change.. coincidence?

guess they're gonna wait for the new stadium though

impatiently waiting for the opportunity to purchase season tickets at the Coliseum.

If i remember correctly, didn't the Giants/Jets essentially price a lot of fans out because of the PSL? I have to think its going to be worst once 2019 comes.

i think it was anywhere from $1000-$25k per seat?

The Cowboys was even more ridiculous. I think that started at $15k-$150/200k.

Haaaa! Clowns on ESPN "LA only place you can surf, ski and go to a football game the same day" lol

If you plan your day right, you can do it.

Glad the NFL is back, feels good knowing it's not the Raiders.

No plans of becoming a Ram fan, too late, but glad I'll be able to see the Niners once a year, locally.

favorite and least favorite Rams of all time:

Fav
1. Dickerson
2. Kurt Warner
3. Faulk/Ellard

Least
1. Tony Banks
2. Phillips
3. Tavon Austin (some might say why him, but i just don't like him. He doesn't seem to care about his craft. The kind of guy who pumps his check on a 12 run down 24-3. Still waiting for him to develop, but he;ll be no more than a fringe player. Refuses to work on his route running.

- Dickerson!! :smokin
- Bruce
- Warner

Couldn't STAND Bradford. Rreealllllyyy felt like he was injured every play.

And I lived in CA when Lawrence Phillips was drafted, and lived in the Midwest when Incognito was drafted, and I remember thinking the same for both of them after they were drafted: "All I'm hearing is bad, bad, bad. Waste of a pick."

I was initially high on Tavon, but yeah, that's running thin. :\

Last edited:
It took a lot for me to leave Bradford off my crap list. I think he may have been #1 had he panned out in Philly.

But i don't mind him now that we have Philly's 2nd rounder for him. Help soften the blow for his awfulness. Got us for $60M/4 yr. Glad the NFL changed the rookie wage. I want to say its his fault they changed that rule! Sorry scrub.

I really wanted to put Jim Everett on that fave list. But that would have been disrespectful. Having seen QB's like Vince Farragamo, Jeff Kemp, and Dieter Brock, it was like Jim Everett was the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. Imagine Dickerson playing with a QB who knew what he was doing? I don't care what anyone says, Emmitt Smith was not better than Dickerson. He was just in a different position to succeed. All World OL with outstanding QB/WR/TE. Dickerson would have ran for 3000 yards with that Dallas team.

Will go to my grave thinking only Walter Payton was better. Being biased and i know I'm wrong. But ED was filthy. I still do the behind the shoulder td spike when i score in friendly games.

TWO GOAT

View media item 1872405

Last edited:
Dude, Dickerson ABSOLUTELY would have clipped 3K on that Dallas squad!

Better believe I'm with that. :smokin

i don't think people realize what kind of offense ED played with. John Robinson and crew were brilliant.

ED's QB's on the Rams averaged about 2500 yards passing a season. Scrubs.

1808 yards and 18 td's in rookie year
2105 yards and 14 td's in the 2nd year (more yards than the starting QB)

Some numbers will always stick with you forever.

The kid who beats his record of most yards for first two seasons is going to be something else. I can't imagine anyone beating it. Everytime someone gets close to getting in that 2000 mark, I get nervous. I hope nobody beats it so it keeps ED's name relevant. Its amazing how many early 20 year olds scoff when they hear ED's name being mentioned as the record holder. Who?

season ticket deposit today on ticketmaster. $100 gives you the opportunity to purchase when season tickets become available. Refundable

Placed as well. Prepared for reasonable priced tickets at the Coliseum, but I'm also prepared for ridiculously priced tickets once we move to Inglewood. Gotta pay for that stadium some how.

Soooo jealous. I didn't go to nearly enough games here in the STL area. :lol: Really thought they'd be here forever, and I liked being the only guy around here that wore LA Rams stuff because I actually went to LA Rams games. :lol:

been thinking about QB's out there that could be available. Realistic ones. I've mentioned guys like Brees and Stafford, but that would be very difficult to make happen.

Whatever rookie we get won't be ready for 2-3 years, considering we're probably looking to draft one after the 1st round. I love Goff, but he'll be gone. Like Lynch, but seems like a risk considering the competition he played, but that didn't seem to affect guys like Bortles. I don't know enough of the kid from North Dakota State, so I can't comment. Brings me to Cook. I loved Cook coming into the draft last year. I wanted him. Thought about what would have happened had Cook declared. Would we have taken him over Gurley? But the Rams had Gurley as their #1 on the board, so probably not. Glad we went with GUrley.

Is Cook projected to be around at our pick? I almost think we HAVE to take him if he's there. We need to develop a QB. Hell, Cook might even have the ability to start right away.

Brings me to current NFL QB's that would be available. Manziel in LA would be a disaster waiting to happen. So no.

So i thought about RG3. I would be excited if they gave him a shot. He didn't do himself any favors in Washington. He was terrible after his rookie year. But i also don't think he got a fair shake there. We'd be getting a guy who had a ton to prove, hungry to show everyone he can play. I think with the lack of good players we have at WR, a guy like him might be a good fit?

Watching Russell Wilson kills me. I love the way he QB's. Really liked him coming out of college. He's the type of QB we need. Not sure if a pocket passer suits us with our rough OL (although we look to be improving)?

We gotta find someone quick. I can't possible see Foles get another opportunity because he's getting good dough and we have to play him.

Back
Top Bottom