Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by bbcXbmw

look how bad my lv iphone case is ripping
roll.gif

25z419l.jpg
bring on the flames

Did you try contacting LV customer service? How long have you had the case?

You only live once and you can't take your money to the grave. Just as long as you're living within your means, there's nothing wrong with buying material things. Shoot I have some Versace shoes that I bought on sale from Duty Free almost 12 years ago and I still wear them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are in college being flashy? I so hope you are really able to do so. Your family must have a lot of $. SO not needed man. Man if you know you don't have to do all of that to get girls then why do it? What is the point? If you are already confident in your game/self, why sell your soul to these expensive items and use them as bait for females? I don't get that. Or are you truly as confident as you say you are?

How am I WORRYING about what you are doing with your $? Because I am having a discussion about it means I am WORRYING? Right. Come with a stronger point man.
laugh.gif
My family has nothing to do with this. I work for everything I have.
As I said, as long as I take care of school, bills, and rent, I'll spend my extra money on whatever I please.
& ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'm selling my soul because I bought some LV items?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on..
The point is, I like nice things. Girls like nice things. I like girls.

I guess your mentality is why buy a Bentley when you can get a Honda?
I just personally don't buy into going above and beyond for the attention of females. The type of females I want won't get overly excited/impressed by those types of things. Plus I am naturally frugal to begin with though. So I will leave the issue alone. Different methods of madness.

Bingo.

Since when is a messenger bag considered a man purse? No one in here has to wear suit and tie and work and needs a bag to carry their papers, books, computer in? Dudes need to grow up... Calling a messenger bag a man purse??? Like someone said earlier what else is he supposed to carry his stuff in, a northface, jansport?? Grow up not everyone is still in high school.

Originally Posted by DKnice

Since when is a messenger bag considered a man purse? No one in here has to wear suit and tie and work and needs a bag to carry their papers, books, computer in? Dudes need to grow up... Calling a messenger bag a man purse??? Like someone said earlier what else is he supposed to carry his stuff in, a northface, jansport?? Grow up not everyone is still in high school.
ikr? I'm thinking most of the people mocking a classic leather bag do not work in the professional world. Most men in the professional world know better than to bring a basic canvas bag into a meeting or into the office. Image is everything and a nice professional look just compliments whatever you bring to the table in the working world. If you want to use such a bag when you're out and about during the weekend, that's cool, but canvas bags do not go with a nice, crisp suit. I don't care how much you're spending on the leather bag ($100 or $1000). Just invest in something that will last years.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I went through a few more pages and I read from one fellow that he buys LV to impress girls. Dude if you depend on a LV bag to help get you girls, then A. You lack any true confidence. B. The chicks who give you any play want you for whatever money they think you have.

You basically are making yourself look like a easy target to get used by some chick. Your tripping if your simping.

There is NO reason for a man purchasing a 1500 dollar bag. Doesn't matter how much money OP has. Its wrong on so many levels. And one guy might be right, I never heard of LV breaking so easy.
Well you obviously didn't read every post.
1. I clearly said that I'm not looking to date/marry any of those girls so I don't know where you're getting this simping notion thing from.
laugh.gif

2. Don't tell me what qualities I posses. You don't know me.

There's no reason you should be this concerned with how other people spend their money.
You're really going hard for no reason. Go outside.

Just by your post and your sig, I can tell your one of those weak minded dudes. Anyways, I can't personally stop dude from buying a 1500 dollar bag, but I will let him know that I think it is wrong and many people in here agree. And actually yes fellow, he does owe me money.

why not just man-up and carry a briefcase and since OP is rich he should be able to afford himself a nice gator skin one

This

Leather-Briefcase_250x250.jpg

Not a purse

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

why not just man-up and carry a briefcase and since OP is rich he should be able to afford himself a nice gator skin one
nothing is wrong with messenger bag. Not female like at all. HOWEVER, the deign of the bag and the price is just wrong for any dude.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

DCAllAmerican wrote:

eddiehouse5 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

A bag is not comparable to a car.  

A Mercedes is safer than Honda.  Saving money doesn't matter if you can't survive a car accident.   
Because safety reasons are the ONLY reason why someone would choose a Benz over a Honda.

Right.

Nobody is thinking about safety when buying a Benz over a Honda. They are thinking STATUS when they buy a Benz.

The same reason they buy a ridiculously priced messenger bag.

It is all to show off. I don't understand why some of you are in such denial about it.

Ok, so say it is about Status...then what? Who gives a #%$+?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

The workers there are very snobby, I can't see myself shopping there again. I googled some of their policies and customer service and saw a +%** load of complaints that were pages long. Lesson learned I suppose.

Yeah, to some extent you have to be snobby though.  I wouldn't waste my time helping high schoolers or people trying to pretend like they have money while purchasing scarves and keychains if I got paid on commissions.  

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

The workers there are very snobby, I can't see myself shopping there again. I googled some of their policies and customer service and saw a +%** load of complaints that were pages long. Lesson learned I suppose.

Yeah, to some extent you have to be snobby though.  I wouldn't waste my time helping high schoolers or people trying to pretend like they have money while purchasing scarves and keychains if I got paid on commissions.  
This. Those guys only want people who plan on buying the items. Dream all you want at your house on the online website. If you don't have the money and prob never will, then get out the store. I only go in stores were I know I have money to buy the things or a I will in a timely fashion(maybe next pay check)

I wish you guys knew how many young kids come in the LV store in MD and never buy a thing and all they do is window shop messing around in the store.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

roll.gif

@ Dudes thinking they have to spend large amounts of money to pull chicks. These birds have dudes going broke and eating Ramen Noodles. Step your talk game up and save your money, besides the slizzores you guys are attracting with these baubles aren't worth much anyway. I see dudes walking in packs like this in the mall. Be all Gucci'ed and Louis'ed up looking like a discount ad from Filene's Basement.

This.

The gift of gab >>>> trying to look "cute" for females to like you.

This thread is straight up hilarious.

If you want to spend 1500 dollars on a bag then cool. It's your money. Do whatever makes you happy.

Look at the jewelery thread and the player exclusive thread and you'll see people spending 10x that amount on a watch or a pair of shoes just cause they enjoy it.

Realize though that complaining about your 1500 dollar bag on NT is a bad move.

It comes off as bragging and whining all at once.

Not a good look.

Messenger bags given to me on behalf of the company I work for > paying for this $@*%.

Originally Posted by Manglor

This thread is straight up hilarious.

If you want to spend 1500 dollars on a bag then cool. It's your money. Do whatever makes you happy.

Look at the jewelery thread and the player exclusive thread and you'll see people spending 10x that amount on a watch or a pair of shoes just cause they enjoy it.

Realize though that complaining about your 1500 dollar bag on NT is a bad move.

It comes off as bragging and whining all at once.

Not a good look.
this plus the way you framed the pictures with all that ancillary crap in the background just comes off all kinds of wrong. grow up. 

Back
Top Bottom