LOUISVILLE, KY heads

it just came across today finishline will carry all three colors in the xx3's. we just don't know what stores are going to have them and which storeson colorways.

^^^Hopefully you all get every color.

This past weekend:

35jfa4p.jpg

They both look so much better in person.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^Hopefully you all get every color.

This past weekend:

35jfa4p.jpg

They both look so much better in person.
pimp.gif
good pick ups.....we'll probably just get the motorsports but they have it categorized as the wizards.

Nice pick ups D & Corey. I like those hyperdunks even though they are kentucky !

The laser 1's look nice corey. Where did you pick up the red 1's at?

ATCF shirts are lookin nice. If you ever incorporate the Boondock Saints into a shirt, I'll be the first to cop! I like the Bardstown road shirt idea too,I'll probably get one if it gets finished

Work is killin me with gettin on here as much as I use to. Anyone used Craigslist before? I put my car on there yesterday hoping to get some hits.

Originally Posted by McLovin69

ATCF shirts are lookin nice. If you ever incorporate the Boondock Saints into a shirt, I'll be the first to cop! I like the Bardstown road shirt idea too, I'll probably get one if it gets finished

Work is killin me with gettin on here as much as I use to. Anyone used Craigslist before? I put my car on there yesterday hoping to get some hits.
I was actually going to suggest a boondock saints shirt. that would be nice

Before anyone gets on here and says....hahahaha Uk lost to VMI....im here so hopefully no one will noe, anyway....unexcusible, terrible....but after all them3s they hit down 23, we still fought back which im proud of but u cannot lose to VMI, i dont care if they averaged 110 ppg last season So if yall dont mind,wait til after the UNC game to bash us....

DMONEY.. i will wait til tuesday night to bash yall, but that game wont tell us much either because UNC is missing 2 starters. There is no excuse, yes theyaveraged alot of points last year, but they also lost their top scorer who averaged 30 ppg. Yall still have potential though. My biggest question is where thehell was Patterson? No FG attempts in the first half and only 8 points to end the game? thats unacceptable, if yall plan to win he needs to do way more thenthat.

It was a pick up game honestly, whoever brought the ball up shot< we didnt even look at patterson....i almost broke my TV, too bad we couldnt pull it outcuz that could have been a huge confidence boost goin into unc....damn man, i cant take this $!%%....

i won't say anthing D, we got beat last night by cincy !

It was a bad night in sports for the bluegrass state.

^ Yeah, bad night all around. I can't believe UK lost to VMI in the home opener. Good thing it wasn't Tubby who lost to Garner-Webb and VMI in back toback years. People would want his head on a stick.
roll.gif

And, I've been one of the few UL fans who was a big defender of Kragthorpe, but last night he said he is the one to blame, so now I will bash him some thisweek. I still can't decide if he inherited a rogue program and needs a few more years to build it the right way, or he is just in a little over his head.People need to remember he was one of the hottest young coaches when we got him. But, we also had a starting CB that robbed a store with an Uzi. I really hateto say this but, I think a lot of it is the play calling from Brohm.

^^ I have a lot to say about this post. #1, there where MANY more hotter coaches who would have took this job in a second, but did we do a search? NO we hiredJurichs best friend 2 days later?
smh.gif
#2, he might have inherited SOME bad players, but there have been many players (including Brian Brohm) that have saidthere were no problems under Petrino, but now all of these Petrino players are causing problems? uhh sounds fishy to me. #3, The play calling is NO Jeff Brohmsfault. Before the season he said we would see a whole new offense, well this year looks the same as last year. And Kragthorpe actually said "since Englishis doing such a good job with the defense, it gives me more time to work with the offense." that shows me that he has his fingerprints all over thisterrible play calling.

Tyler, like I said I'm really divided on what needs to happen to get Louisville going back in the right direction. I'm not one of the fans who thinksBCS or bust every year. Because we've only been to one BCS game in our history (not including the Fiesta in '91). I do however, think we should be ableto field respectable team year in and year out, with the fan base, AD, and the facilities we have. But, I have a few things to say about your post also.

#1. I didn't say he was THE hottest young coach, I said one of them, which he was. After Petrino flirted with any other coaching job that came up, I'msure Jurich wanted someone who he knew was going to be loyal to him and the program. I know, I was hoping for Dorell from from UCLA at the time, but he hassince been fired himself. I can't really remember who else was out there at the time. If you could give me some names I'd appreciate it, because thesearch was soo short, I've totally forgot.

#2. I think it's something like 21 players, not counting graduates, in 2 years that were either kicked off or left the team. There's a problemsomewhere. I've always heard Petrino had a lax drug policy from a few UofL students. If Krag is known to be a players coach, as many players have said,(including Brian Brohm), why would players be getting kicked off and suspended so easily and yet they all still like him? Because they are doing stuff that isno longer allowed, whatever that may be.

#3. Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but isn't it the O Cord's job to call the plays? Jeff is the one calling the plays. I'm sure he's usingsome kind of game plan the offensive coaches set. But, he is the one up in the booth relaying which plays he thinks will work at the right time. And this yearhas been worse than any year I can remember. Yes, Krag works with the offense, but he's the WR coach, which is another story altogether.

Now, I do think he has to take a lot, if not most of the blame himself, especially for last year. There was too many players returning for a 12-1 team to go6-6. But, he also has to have time to get his type of players for his type of style. We can't fire a coach after 2 years, that will set us back everfarther.

But, he's also the coach who lost to freaking Syracuse twice in two years!! So, forget everything I just said, he needs to go NOW!!
roll.gif

Sorry guys. My blogs now over.
laugh.gif

^^ your right he probably does need some more time, but going 0-6 vs UK, UCONN, and Syracuse is unacceptable no matter who you are lol

i agree with everything above except one thing, many players and big time boosters tell me either at school or at the games, that Brohm will make plays callsfrom his booth and Krag will change them before they hit the field. That is a HUGE problem with me. And what sucks is, Jeff could turn out to be a great coach,but I am betting he will get all the blame this year just to save Kragthorpes $*%, because Jurich has to blame someone else because it isnt his fault, or hisbest friends fault
smh.gif

COLLEGE BASKETBALL? DON'T COUNT OUT MY BOYS FROM CAMRON INDOOR STADIUM... D MONEY I'M GONNA MATCH YOU IF THE BLUEDEVIL HYPERDUNK RELEASES. NIKE HASBEEN SLIPPING ON THE DUKE COLORWAYS.

Back
Top Bottom