LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by Hondo33

LOL......That's whats up. Here is your pic D. The UNC's and the Bulls are dope in person.

You aint lying !

Those are the best 2 colorways of the 23's imo.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by Hondo33

LOL......That's whats up. Here is your pic D. The UNC's and the Bulls are dope in person.

You aint lying !

Those are the best 2 colorways of the 23's imo.
I agree with you mike. Cats are going to disagree with me but I like the UNC's better than the titaniums. The black sets the blue off betterthan the grey.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

F*&% it, I'm getting all three now.

Buy all that you can, enjoy your money now while you still have it to enjoy. When you buy a house and have a kid, it will be alot thinner !

The UNC's are hands down the best colorway imo, but no one ever cares what i say, so my fiancee says. I like the black and red limited 23's also, butim not going to camp out for them and i know no where around here will get them and i'll be damn if i shell out over a grand for some kicks.

I am still tryin to figure out which places in Louisville is getting what XX3s next friday. So if anyone has any info please let me know.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^^ yeah, this is coming from a UL fan btw. but there are alot of UL fans, UNC fans, and many UK haters that are saying it was a dirty play, but watching the replay Harris didnt even foreal touch him. Zeller hit his hand on the backboard which looked like it made him turn and land weird. It wasnt Harris fault. But it is just bad luck for Zeller, and like you said there is no way they could deny him a medical redshirt.
I never said it was a dirty play, because it wasnt. He did touch him tho, Ill try and post the pic of it

Those 23s are dope!

I know that you didnt call it a dirty play McLovin, I was agreeing with you. I was just saying there are alot of people saying it was, when it wasnt.

And yeah that pic shows he did hit him, but that was just like any other foul on a fast break.

to all UK fans, yall play Longwood on Monday, yall better watch out because they beat Gardner Webb the other night
roll.gif

Rey sz 10 in all 3 please!!!!

And about the 11/12 pack, if they bring those shoes out with that sahpe it will be the worst move ever, theres hardly any patent leather at all on the 11s, andthe black leather on the 12s looks like the black AF1 leather....i have to say those are fake cuz man i just cant believe how misshaped those 11s are.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

to all UK fans, yall play Longwood on Monday, yall better watch out because they beat Gardner Webb the other night
roll.gif

as much as i want to have an E WAR with you i cant, these dudes are beyond bummy right now....but i have confidence that we can put a streak together and winaround 10 or 11 of our next 12 games. I have a fix though, put porter on the pine, limit his playing time to around 6-8 mpg....start liggins, but PLAYGALLOWAY!!!! i dont understand why u give dude a scholarship and say how athletic he is if ur not gonna play him, is he retarted or something i mean there hasto be a reason hes not playing. 2nd, RUN AN OFFENSE!!!! we havent ran 1 set play in 2 games, hell im not sure we have even ran any offense at all because icant tell....we waste 20 possesions every game, and 55 turnovers in 2 games! Unvelievable, and when somebody has 2 turnovers in a #+%!!* row, take his #*% outthe game cuss him the %!*$ out. 3rd. Call Derek Lindsey, now he can run an offense....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Rey sz 10 in all 3 please!!!!

im lookin for all 3 in 10.5 or 11 as well. Hope somebody is getting them in town so I can pay retail.

and I dont doubt it, yall will put a nice little run together. Hell yall still have a chance to win the SEC this year, but like you said take Porter out ASAP.Also, its not just the TOs that are hurting your offense, its not getting PP the ball enough, and letting Meeks shoot whenever and wherever he pleases. ThatHAS to stop because its hurting yall more than helping.

I used to want the black and red strapped one's but i'm not really feeling them anymore. I'll just wait and cop the real pair later.

pickyourshoes has the strap 1's for 149 i think. Scratch that, they have the black 1's and the white and black 1's for 109.

D, i agree the 11/12 pack looks horrible, but since all the douche bags are hyping it up and will buy the garbage, looks like i might get a couple of packs toresell.

Back
Top Bottom