LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

I only watched some...but I cringed every time dude said hypebeast.

It just sounds so dumb when you say it out loud. Made me feel uncomfortable.

Didn't op try to post a video of him "making a fool of himself"? Son, seeing your friends already gives us an idea of what kind of herb you are.

Originally Posted by Ace33Bone

if your trynna weed hypebeast out you have to come with a better gameplan and much better execution

If anything they should've asked how many pairs were some of them buying and if they were buying just to resell.

Everyone in line got blankets, rocking sweatshirts and jackets. Yet homie in the video is wearing a T shirt and shorts like it's 100 degrees out. Must be nice having all that blubber to keep you warm. Word to blue whales.

OP redeem yourself by bringing these fools into this thread....you taking all the heat ...would love to hear what the potato in the red has to say about this.

RIP
OP shouldve camped out for a flame suit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This dude stillin wants to demolish OPs self esteem
roll.gif

I really do 
laugh.gif
; this video got me so heated watching these lames pick on people for no reason
roll.gif
i'm saying that wouldn't have flown here. but for real, op you're fat as hell bruh.  listen to stillin.

My main issue is when the line turns into a giant fashion show. Who the hell are you trying to impress? 95% of the people in line are dudes. The other 5% are 16 year old girls.

this video is wild corny....

everything about it.

Who cares bout hype , i like kicks because of the color and the athletes behind it.
And come to texas with that ? please my man aint no one in Dallas poppin off in a sneaker line . The hood cats dont do over hyped releases. 

Dudes is not about that life in the sneaker scene in D town please curve that .

Dudes would get bodied in the DMV,Chi, and 125 th if these clowns tried to get at em.

Op you posted this in every dam thread and got the same result. Your boys might of clowned 6 kids who probably just lined up cause they liked the look of a shoe. But you managed to get 12 pages of your boys and you clowned viciously probably worst fail of 2011

I know for a FACT. These dudes wouldn't do that in Houston where I get my kicks. You wouldn't have the courage... And if u built it up...You would get y'all ***'s whooped. They might be friendly where y'all are at. But not on this side.

Originally Posted by T2586

Originally Posted by MHT214

Come to Texas with that...

More than welcome to bring that ##%% to Chicago
roll.gif

i won't mind young cats in Chicago not knowing certain trivial stuff about MJ...but my golden rule is that if you don't know how many rings Mike won....u should be clowned for wearing J's in Chicago....

Dudes definetely would of caught a body in the wrong area. I mean there was not a damb given they were just calling dudes out right in front of their face, but no one said nothing.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Dudes definetely would of caught a body in the wrong area. I mean there was not a damb given they were just calling dudes out right in front of their face, but no one said nothing.

But they also talked all that !!** before they went up to them and then after. They weren't saying anything slick to their faces....

Originally Posted by T2586

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

But they also talked all that !!** before they went up to them and then after. They weren't saying anything slick to their faces....

This is true, I wish op and his bff's came in here and backed up their video. All of sudden they don't have nothing to say

Vid was corny, but damn them dudes must not be into ball at all is what I was thinking. Son said foams came out in 85 won't front I chuckled.
EDIT: What was wrong with dude in the Angels hat? Son seemed off. And you dudes talking bout "you wouldn't come to ____" with that, stop it. Nobody whos bout it is camping out unless they really %++$ with the shoes. If you clapping a dude in a sneaker line, chances are you got better ways to pull in money then reselling kicks. You dudes sound as lame as everyone involved in that video

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Great now this thread has turned into "u wouldn't dare to say that in my hood" crap.

These dudes went way out of their way to try and make these kids look bad. It ain't about "u wouldn't dare to say that in my hood".....I bet if those kids would have known what the whole point of the video was it would have turned out different. Again they left all the slick talking before and after they asked their !%+**%# questions. The point is don't go looking for trouble because you will find it. 

Back
Top Bottom