Lunargrand

anyone have any experience with the waterproof lunargrands? I'm thinking about picking up a pair and wearing it thru the rainy winter.. but I'm not sure if they'll withhold the beating. The castlerock and petrol blue suede looks like it'll soak up water, yet they look great.

Last edited:
Cole Haan currently has the Friends & Family 30% off full priced items all over the website right now. It'll run until October 21st.

I belive you can combine with the 30% off.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Dude, maybe they caught on, the code was DRESS30, i used it earlier today and copped a pair of LG Charcoal Grey and Volt for 59 bucks, but i tried it again later tonight and it doesn't work.  Sorry man, probably gone

EDIT:  got a new code for those who wanna cope from street moda - spend100get20

That will get you 20 off every 100 you spend

Last edited:
Yeah just create fake emails. You'll get the $25 code emailed to you afterwards. Does anyone own the boots? If so, how do they feel?

Yeah just create fake emails. You'll get the $25 code emailed to you afterwards. Does anyone own the boots? If so, how do they feel?
I have the taupe and the all black one. I've only worn the black one as of now. They're okay. Feels exactly the same as the low-cut ones but the combat boots keep your feet a bit warmer.

I have the taupe and the all black one. I've only worn the black one as of now. They're okay. Feels exactly the same as the low-cut ones but the combat boots keep your feet a bit warmer.

Cool thanks! Was trying to determine between the grey and black, although the brown is nice looking as well. Did you get yours on sale?

@Br1ju

I got mine for about $100-$110 early this year or late last year. They re-released the all black ones. Both the grey and black are nice. lol

The wren-camo one looks like an army-issued boot. Don't like the red part on the chestnut one.

The four current boots are all nubuck leather btw. My black one attracts a lot of dust/lint but they're easy to brush off.

Anybody got the chelseas?

The brown nubucks are kind of nice, do they fit the same as other lunargrands?

Last edited:
Got my eye on a pair of waterproofs for about $114 w/o shipping using Cole Haan's current promos. Is this a good price or should I wait for another sale? I was hoping to pay about $100 for 'em.

Back
Top Bottom