Lunargrand

Was thinking of going to a flagship store but went to an outlet instead. Saw these.

Would really love to know where to get these regular black/white regular lunargrands. They're not listed anywhere.

Would really love to know where to get these regular black/white regular lunargrands. They're not listed anywhere.
I think you can call that particular outlet and do a phone order. Maybe ask for the style number and search the web first to confirm what you're really getting before going through with said order.

How big is the difference between narrow/normal and wide?
Theres a black suede w tan bottom in a size 11 wide on ebay. I cant seem to find them new or at any outlets.
i usuallt wear a size 12 in nike, tried on some lunargrands and 11 was good but im not sure on width.
thoughts?

Houston Premium Outlet. You could also try our other outlet, Katy Mills mall. They usually have the same shoes in both.

Thanks for looking out man! I was able to snag the last 8.5. I even checked the internet with the style # she gave me and nothing pops up. Not sure why this is the case. Much appreciated again!

Thanks for looking out man! I was able to snag the last 8.5. I even checked the internet with the style # she gave me and nothing pops up. Not sure why this is the case. Much appreciated again!

Cool, glad I could help. I actually wear 8.5 but decided against it. Looks nice though. I've never ordered through a store, did you get the discounted price? How much do they charge for shipping? So did you just give your credit info over the phone?

Cool, glad I could help. I actually wear 8.5 but decided against it. Looks nice though. I've never ordered through a store, did you get the discounted price? How much do they charge for shipping? So did you just give your credit info over the phone?

yeah they gave the 30% off; which shipping it ended up being around 135-140 total. I've never seen this colorway anywhere before. Hope it looks good in person.

Went to Livermore Outlets and picked up the Black/Ivory Wing-tip for $134.

Usually these were $228 with 30% off (a bit too much for me) but it was $198 with 30% off and then an additional 10% after so I pulled the trigger.

Also do you guys know any sites that usually has a sale on lunars? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Went to Livermore Outlets and picked up the Black/Ivory Wing-tip for $134.

Usually these were $228 with 30% off (a bit too much for me) but it was $198 with 30% off and then an additional 10% after so I pulled the trigger.

Also do you guys know any sites that usually has a sale on lunars? Thanks in advance.

so you got the same ones we've been talking about? Black leather upper with the ivory midsole?

I've had a regret-list of lunargrands I passed on before they were gone, but I think the Woodbury Double Monks sit at the top of the list. I've been scouring the web and have only seen a few in stock at Amazon.

Anyone have any leads on these?
Some stores might still have it. Call Cole Haan customer service and have them locate style number C12617 for you.

Amazon currently has a promo for Cole Haan stuff. Not sure when it ends.
Save on Cole Haan Shoes Take 30% off Cole Haan's latest shoes and handbags, including boots, pumps, and more. Enter the promo code 30COLEHAAN at checkout for a discount on eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Select styles. Prices as marked. Restrictions apply.

anybody tried the zerogrands? i remembered they were half a size bigger than the lunargrands and i had to size down one from my regular size but everywhere i see people commented that they are tts. now maybe i made a mistake. any thoughts?

Tried ZeroGrands wingtips last week and IMO, they are almost the same size as LunarGrands. Can't comment about the chukka or boot variants.

Those look sweet bro. Is the navy just the regular suede material?

Yup! The suede on the navy one is rougher than recent releases. Not sure if it's really supposed to be like that but I don't have any choice since it was the last pair.

Was thinking of dropping around $140 for a pair of slightly used lace up boots. Worth it?

If you really, really like 'em.. I suppose the price is okay. I would only pay that much for them if they are new or look like new or at least 9/10. lol

Back
Top Bottom