manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

im down with taking the "L" but the guy hasnt responded to my messages and hes a "nt staff" member i wouldn't have posted this if itwas just a normal guy

on another note is there anyway to get them stains out and what can i use to glue the sole back on ?

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by kidUFC

2nhdbes.jpg
?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damnnn this u mad pic is classic.. i just had to re-quote it..

look at the ref's face
roll.gif

try hairspray for the ink stains, on the cloth, but not the suede part. armor all shud work for the patent leather

Gotta take the L on those...never purchase shoes from a person that won't provide you with extra pics

ok guys this "nt staff" member needs to be deaalt with or something he still has not responded to my messages he knows he screwed me and he doesntcare ive dealt with the fact that i got screwed on these, know its more principal than anything

Originally Posted by MECKS

try hairspray for the ink stains, on the cloth, but not the suede part. armor all shud work for the patent leather
armor all? can u be a little more specific their are 100's of armor products

thanks

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

thanks

my bad i reccomended the wrong thing. finding a pic brb.

edit:
Detail%207a.JPG

pimp.gif
does wonders on patent leather. just spray on a towel, wipe the patentleather, and let air dry (takes about 2-3 days). theyll look cleaaaan

tired of waiting around does somebody else want to get at this guy and see what he has to say he wont answer any of me messages and besides the fact anybodywant these for 75 bucks?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

thanks

my bad i reccomended the wrong thing. finding a pic brb.

edit:
Detail%207a.JPG

pimp.gif
does wonders on patent leather. just spray on a towel, wipe the patent leather, and let air dry (takes about 2-3 days). theyll look cleaaaan

does this work for yellowing ....... if anyone knows some products that that do holla at me I got some damn near ds jordans that got a serious case ofyellowing

those look exactly like the ones i had. like it's weird. they were in horrible condition and sold for $150

Wat is with the attitude? I know ppl ask the same questions and u loss some money but seriously, nt can treat u much worse

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How long has it been since you messaged him and has he been online? I mean people do have lives.
real talk. unless it says he's been on, then calm down about him not responding. give him a couple days. dude has a life outside of nt

He messaged me earlier today asking where I got my avy.... lol

By the way, what size are they op?
nerd.gif

Definite misrepresentation there if those three pics are all that were provided.

I mean, as a buyer if I see used I always ask for more pics. But not everyone does that, so it's on the seller to make sure the buyer knows EXACTLY whatthey'll be receiving. That includes accurate and in depth descriptions of all flaws, IMO. You can't leave that stuff out if you want to be known as agood seller. You just can't.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

wut part of NT staff is this manglor guy? never heard of him
Buy/Sell guide, ironically
laugh.gif
. Types "ta" instead of "to." Cool dude, from what Iknow of him.

Back
Top Bottom