manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying that dude got a steal considering the pics. Them !*#*$ is through. I wouldn't pay $5 for those...
roll.gif
You was going to wear those ? Like casually ?

Messed up tho.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There's some dudes on NT that dont care. I see dudes paying $200 for piss yellow 11's. Im just telling myself I wouldn't pay $10 for those. Theuppers be crisp but the yellowing just ruins the whole sneaker for me. I'd rather keep my $200 and spend more for a DS pair.

Actually I remember I was gonna sell a pair of yellowed space jams to my boy for $50 so he could ball in them and then some NTer copped em for like $130.

I wonder how come none of the Mods/Admins (not buy/sell guides) haven't responded to this post.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Mangellor worked the angles better than the PYP all stars with those Cool Gray pics.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

bottom line OP, you didn't really get scammed but next time get pics first regardless of who it is.

still shady as hell though esp since no mods/admins have responded since
....thats why i never buy used kicks.

Your fault, take the L. When he took offense of you asking for more pics and didn't send them, you shouldn't have said "whatever" and sendthe money

Knowing NT staff member's he wont be staff for much longer i bet.

of course its a grimy thing to do because he didn't say that there were MAJOR flaws.

I havent seen the listing but if he didnt specifically show pictures or type out the shoes flaws (sole/ink marks/sratches) thats inexcusable

Back
Top Bottom