March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Nike Black/Black-Varsity Purple
624015-006

Just called..and they were not available anywhere..so i wonder where he got those from!

Originally Posted by typecast3

man the quality of the CTK lebron picture is horrible! looks like it was pulled from a first 48 crime scene polaroid somehow
laugh.gif

Ontario Mill has Zoom BB2 low all white and Lebron VI Black crimson white. Both under 80 bucks

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Are those flightposite hoh release?
I believe they were..when i searched them on google..they said there were about 72 pairs *clearly false* and they were released at HOH NY severalmonths ago..

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Ontario Mill has Zoom BB2 low all white and Lebron VI Black crimson white. Both under 80 bucks
yeah saw those zoom bb2 lows, for $69.99

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ Kid dont you atfromtn is a regular at the forge
laugh.gif

Mike at PF gets all the heat...miro VIIs, PE VIIIs, HOH flights, and whatever else came and went

ATFROMTN- price and quantity of hoh flights? thanks.
When someone mentions Pigeon Forge i picture bird Sh*t everywhere
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by DeewLay

i need some zoom bb1s in sz 11.5, zoom bb2s in sz 11.

anyone outlets have 'em?

thanks.
i saw zoom bb2 lows all white at ontario last sunday, pretty much FSR for $69.99
japeh, good lookin' out. but i need the hi's for ball...
Originally Posted by jupeezy

Originally Posted by DeewLay

i need some zoom bb1s in sz 11.5, zoom bb2s in sz 11.

anyone outlets have 'em?

thanks.

these have been in Ross for quite some time now...if u have one in your area might want to check it out...I know I saw some back around the end of the year out here in the Maryland/VA area...
yeah, i've heard and everytime i step foot inside one, they never have 'em. just my luck, right? i actually just got back to the office after hitting up ross down the street. no go. all they had were air assaults. i'm going totry to hit up 2 more ross before 9 tonight....

Originally Posted by freshair

laugh.gif

Mike at PF gets all the heat...miro VIIs, PE VIIIs, HOH flights, and whatever else came and went

sick.gif
sick.gif

See That's what i'm talking about right here.BIRD SH*T HUH!!!!HALF YA'LL CATS ON HERE DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT WHAT SHOES THEY HAVECOPPED ANYWAY.IT'S ABOUT TWO CATS ON HERE WHO EMAIL ME ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN GET FOR ME IF I GET THEM SOMETHING I POSTED.IT'S ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HEREHOLDING OUT EVERYDAY ON WHAT THERE BUYING.JUST LIKE WHEN JOEYSOLE HAD THOSE 30% OFF CARDS.I PM'D HIM AND HE NEVER RETURNED MY PM.SO F WHAT U TALKING BOUTDOG.I GOT ANOTHER HOH EXCLUSIVE THAT I COPPED WHEN I COPPED THOSE FLIGHTPOSITES.YA'LL WILL PROBALY SH*T ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I GOT!!!!!

^^Not really..because those flightposites aren't even all that bro..it's nice they dropped..but the shady stuff that goes on at PF isridiculous..it's really not that serious bro..so b easy..

No one "craps" themselves when they see a shoe drop at an outlet..it's more like "where, when, how much"..that's not crappinourselves..so chill

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Not really..because those flightposites aren't even all that bro..it's nice they dropped..but the shady stuff that goes on at PF is ridiculous..it's really not that serious bro..so b easy..

No one "craps" themselves when they see a shoe drop at an outlet..it's more like "where, when, how much"..that's not crappin ourselves..so chill
AIN'T YOU THE ONE THAT FOUND THE STYLE NUMBER AND CALLED NIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRYING TO SEE WHO HAD THEM.IT'S NOT SERIOUS BRO.....I'MGOING TO POST ALL MY SHOES THAT I'M COPPIN AND WANT YOU TO SAY SOMETHING CRAZY BRO.....YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRYING TO FIND STYLE NUMBERS FOR EVERYTHINGI'M ABOUT TO POST BRO.....

HOH FLIGHTPOSITES 59.99 WITHOUT COUPON.
$46 WITH COUPON AND THEY ONLY RECEIVED SIX PAIR TOTAL.
THEY CHECKED FOR ME AND SAID THEY WERE ALL GONE

Seriously, I don't understand why everyone gets so upset about this all the time. Its just shoes. If you can get them great, if not, oh well. Give it arest. All of the constant *****ing and moaning
eyes.gif
I feel like I'm backwith my exwife

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Not really..because those flightposites aren't even all that bro..it's nice they dropped..but the shady stuff that goes on at PF is ridiculous..it's really not that serious bro..so b easy..

No one "craps" themselves when they see a shoe drop at an outlet..it's more like "where, when, how much"..that's not crappin ourselves..so chill
AIN'T YOU THE ONE THAT FOUND THE STYLE NUMBER AND CALLED NIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRYING TO SEE WHO HAD THEM.IT'S NOT SERIUOS BRO.....I'M GOING TO POST ALL MY SHOES THAT I'M COPPIN AND WANT YOU TO SAY SOMETHING CRAZY BRO.....YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRYING TO FIND STYLE NUMBERS FOR EVERYTHING I'M ABOUT TO POST BRO.....
Big deal so i searched for the sku number cause i remember the shoe back in the day..and i found it so i posted it thinkin they might have a fewmore lyin around..but i doubt it..so i was right with my assumption..

Does not mean that i'm gettin all giddy about the shoe..it's just a flightposite..i have the general release colorways so i'm good..

Go ahead post all of ur shoes that you are coppin b my guest..this is a free community!
happy.gif
but keep it to the right forum
wink.gif

Please stop with the caps.....
indifferent.gif
and as for joeysole, dude mailed out damm near 100 F&F for free? No $$$ how you gonna be tight and try and call him out
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
that's why people don't help out...
smh.gif

HOH FLIGHTPOSITES 59.99 WITHOUT COUPON.
$46 WITH COUPON AND THEY ONLY RECEIVED SIX PAIR TOTAL.
THEY CHECKED FOR ME AND SAID THEY WERE ALL GONE
Why are you yelling? Oh yea, this isn't a pickup thread, if you wanna post info, then post it. If you don't, then keep it moving.

AtfromTn- let me know when PF gets hoh royal foams
smile.gif
thanks...and I won't be surprised if PF had em already
smh.gif
along with all the other $*&* theyget,they really do pull a lot of strings in there..its crazy how much heat they get
eek.gif
..I aint knockin your pick-ups,but like everyone said,this is a threadfor INFO not pick-ups (see sneaker showcase
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by freshair

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

See That's what i'm talking about right here.BIRD SH*T HUH!!!!HALF YA'LL CATS ON HERE DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT WHAT SHOES THEY HAVE COPPED ANYWAY.IT'S ABOUT TWO CATS ON HERE WHO EMAIL ME ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN GET FOR ME IF I GET THEM SOMETHING I POSTED.IT'S ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE HOLDING OUT EVERYDAY ON WHAT THERE BUYING.JUST LIKE WHEN JOEYSOLE HAD THOSE 30% OFF CARDS.I PM'D HIM AND HE NEVER RETURNED MY PM.SO F WHAT U TALKING BOUT DOG.I GOT ANOTHER HOH EXCLUSIVE THAT I COPPED WHEN I COPPED THOSE FLIGHTPOSITES.YA'LL WILL PROBALY SH*T ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I GOT!!!!!
hahahahh he said you guys are gonna poop your pants when you see his shoes. literally drop a deuce in your pants. i mean a slimy hot snickersbar when you see his exclusives. better wear a diaper

AtfromTn- let me know when PF gets hoh royal foams
smile.gif
thanks...and I won't be surprised if PF had em already
smh.gif
along with all the other $*&* they get,they really do pull a lot of strings in there..its crazy how much heat they get
eek.gif
..I aint knockin your pick-ups,but like everyone said,this is a thread for INFO not pick-ups (see sneaker showcase
wink.gif
)
Unfortunately HOH royal foamposites have already hit along with HOH Kidd flightposites.

^yea i know...too bad you never answered my question: when, where,how many, and how much?
laugh.gif

Edinburgh? if you don't want to post it, shoot that PM
wink.gif
laugh.gif

^yea i know...too bad you never answered my question: when, where,how many, and how much?
laugh.gif

Edinburgh? if you don't want to post it, shoot that PM
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I would if I knew the answer.

Edinburgh, naw I live 150 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom