Mark Wahlberg asking for a pardon... everyone has a past

I just read the article about Trinh forgiving him..What a humble dood. If he says so then I'll have to agree too.

We all have dark pasts.

Last edited:
While I didn't know this specifically I have no problem watching his average to good movies for free. Don't think I've ever paid to see a movie he's in and overall you'll just have to get use to watching movies and tv shows where the ppl who star in them are rapists, murders, and racist in real life.
I remember in one thread this one NTer tried to front like Boston and most of Mass. didn't have a long *** history of being horrendously racist as **** especially for an East coast town.
You sound like you an irresponsible dude and/or rotten human being if you disagree with his post.

Yawnnn

I've seen your NT mo before; it gets tired

Everyone deserves to be forgiven if they truly feel sorrow for what they have done. i also believe Mark isn't the same person he was when he was 17 or 18 he probably has matured and see things differently.

I Think Mark should be treated like any other citizen, any other normal citizen most likely wouldn't get a pardon for this,why should Mark? What makes him so special? because he was in transformers? Everyone deserves a chance at forgiveness but if he deserves a pardon so does the majority of the people with criminal records.

if the victim forgives him then there's nothing else to say.   you shouldn't have a stupid mistake(s) you made at age 17 live with you forever.

it sucks that the legal system doesn't work the same for everyone though and that there is 16-17 year olds who make mistakes and get significant time and said mistakes (lesser offenses at times) stay with them and are a detriment and prevent them from getting access to certain opportunities despite putting those incidents behind them.       the legal system is very flawed, that's a well known fact.

i don't think mark wahlberg should be the scapegoat for the flaws of the legal system though.  he deserves a pardon just like anyone else who made a mistake and turned their life around would deserve it.   

Lol at walberg tryna get his record cleared 30 years later ONLY to make more money.

That dude won the game of life. Now he jus entering cheat codes :smh:

While I didn't know this specifically I have no problem watching his average to good movies for free. Don't think I've ever paid to see a movie he's in and overall you'll just have to get use to watching movies and tv shows where the ppl who star in them are rapists, murders, and racist in real life.
I remember in one thread this one NTer tried to front like Boston and most of Mass. didn't have a long *** history of being horrendously racist as **** especially for an East coast town.
You sound like you an irresponsible dude and/or rotten human being if you disagree with his post.

Yawnnn

I've seen your NT mo before; it gets tired
Guess I was right.

:lol:
amazing that some people believe that forgiveness and pardons are automatically given after a period of time

no remorse or apologies needed

Marky Mark said as much in an interview
that enough time has passed that he doesnt feel guilty any more
so no apology is needed.

forgiveness and pardons are earned
not just given

now i understand the whole 'get over it' attitude yt folks have towards minorities

Didnt even know dude was like that
mean.gif
i was such a fan

laugh.gif

fan of what?
his acting has always been trash
The Departed was a good movie though.  His acting has always been the typical, cop, bad guy, muscle dude type.  You can't knock him for getting fat, getting skinny for roles.

STILL, using this to further benefit himself in such a manner is a scumbag move.

A movie which he was barely in
laugh.gif

He literally mouths off at Damon's character, has to leave and then comes back for that one last scene at the very end.
LOL. I get what you're trynna say.  I enjoy his other muscle macho movies.  Not the TED or BOXING crap though.  But I was fooled just like many.  Didn't know he had this type of 'past'.  Everything Vanilla Ice and K Fed wanted to be. LOLZ

Man Marky Mark isn't a great actor but he's made enjoyable movies. Hell I can't think of a movie he's been in I haven't liked AND most importantly he's responsible for Entourage.

This **** legitimately pisses me off because he seemed like a cool dude.

Departed the only movie I like his acting in. Thankful for entourage too [emoji]128591[/emoji]

The Departed was a good movie though.  His acting has always been the typical, cop, bad guy, muscle dude type.  You can't knock him for getting fat, getting skinny for roles.

STILL, using this to further benefit himself in such a manner is a scumbag move.

forgive me,
i didnt like The Departed
and ive never seen an episode of Entorage

i did enjoy the parts of Sniper? ( i think thats the name) that ive seen

Last edited:
I don't understand why people apologize to the public.  It's a show just to make the public feel better about supporting people who they wouldn't associate with otherwise.

That's why I have a lot of respect for celebrities who come out as conservative.  As progressive as I am, to come out and say you have conservative values where in Hollywood where it's trendy to seem liberal (despite the fact that celebrities routinely ignore the plight of the average American), takes balls and conviction.

So called "liberal hollywood" wavers to the whims of the public...guys like Eastwood in terms of their dedication to their principles are more admirable than this clown Wahlberg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom