Mark Wahlberg asking for a pardon... everyone has a past

I don't....no white person can school me on race....all yall do is deflect :lol:

your history in this country is being racist pieces of ****.....but deep down are scared of the people you enslaved and oppressed. 

my **** gets hard getting a racist one fired for a racist tweet or facebook status.....it feels so good......

if you believe every white person in America is one and the same then that's a problem right there

I don't....no white person can school me on race....all yall do is deflect 
laugh.gif

your history in this country is being racist pieces of ****.....but deep down are scared of the people you enslaved and oppressed. 

my **** gets hard getting a racist one fired for a racist tweet or facebook status.....it feels so good......
if you believe every white person in America is one and the same then that's a problem right there
I didn't say that but history as a whole says otherwise 

I like white people but i hate PEOPLE that support systematic white supremacy whether directly or indirectly 

Last edited:
I don't....no white person can school me on race....all yall do is deflect :lol:

Yeah that's a bit much.

Seeing that dudes eye wasn't messed up due to Mark, restitution isn't much of a big deal then. How does his felony record prevent him from growing his business though?

Who would justify a racist beating? Actually nevermind. I keep meaning to distance myself from you mother *******. I need somewhere new to do my work browsing.

what can you expect from people who white wash everything ...even the mythical creature jesus mysteriously has blonde hair and blue eyes even though he was from a land of brown people

but I'd be mad too since you can't turn white black but you can turn black white.....oh them recessive genetics 
ohwell.gif

twinz

i don't justify walberg, in fact, i've known about this for years

some of you guys have to look up the word conflate for me please

until more recently, walberg didn't really talk all that much about his boston heritage

for example i remember seeing him on conan years ago...conan was trying to relate by bringing up boston & walberg wasn't having it...
i think he did this because of his criminal background in the area...so if he were to talk about boston at all...he might have to answer questions about that as well...
or al least him talking about his boston heritage would bring people closer to his past criminal activity...
the rumor was he was supposed to be in the boston group New Kids On The Block but went to jail for this crime while the band was being formed thus couldn't join

btw- he might have been rocking air jordans that day in 1988 when he stomped the asian

Last edited:
black person would've did 10-15 years for that crime.....not become a music star and a popular Hollywood actor  

so miss me with that ******** 

Not if he had a brother in a lame boy band with millions of $$$$ for a lawyer.

twinz

i don't justify walberg, in fact, i've known about this for years

some of you guys have to look up the word conflate for me please

until more recently, walberg didn't really talk all that much about his boston heritage

for example i remember seeing him on conan years ago...conan was trying to relate by bringing up boston & walberg wasn't having it...
i think he did this because of his criminal background in the area...so if he were to talk about boston at all...he might have to answer questions about that as well...
or al least him talking about his boston heritage would bring people closer to his past criminal activity...
the rumor was he was supposed to be in the boston group New Kids On The Block but went to jail for this crime while the band was being formed thus couldn't join

btw- he might have been rocking air jordans that day in 1988 when he stomped the asian
what the hell does that even mean 
mean.gif

so he can still see out the other? so why are they talking about the man being blind if he was previous to the beating
the media assumed it was from the beating I guess; the victim said it was not
yea I just read another article....well if that's the case then I don't mind him getting pardoned

I was under the impression he completely blinded the guy......he still a piece of **** for doing that though 

Nah, you don't do my Vietnamese brothers like that. Someone needs to throw a shoe at Wahlberg's eyeball.

I believe racists can be reformed...

Let him apologize publicly and get his record expunged...

I've had homies who've got worse things removed from their juvenile record

:lol:

....again, how does one publicly ask for and expect a pardon for an offense they have yet to reach out to the victim for privately?

Back
Top Bottom