Martin Apperciation

My fav was when tommy whipped out the blowtorch and then Martin swung on him when tommy said its for work

There's a thread that features a recent interview of Carl payne (Cole) and he reveals that there was tension between him and Martin, i always kinda sensd that too.

Oh my god the dead plumber episode got me in tears :rofl:

On BET right now

hqdefault.jpg

The one where he meets Gina's parents and rubs her moms all up and down at the restaurant was on after.

Did she talk about season 5 when she and Martin literally never filmed a single scene together in the same room?
Actually they filmed half of season 5 together. Believe it was only like the last 10 episodes they didn't. First half of season 5 they filmed together

Storytime.....

I'm in LA this past week. Sometimes when I'm in LA, I go to the Wild Card Boxing Club. Keep the tools sharp.

It's $5 to use the gym for the day. Can't beat that to break a sweat, hit some bags etc.

I'm jumping rope to warm up. And I hear some commotion by the door. One of the trainers walked in and everybody was saying what's up to him.

I'm like...I recognize that name and that dude.

He goes in the ring and starts training a guy. Working the mitts with him. I'm hitting the heavy bag.

A few rounds pass, and one ends and I'm catching my breath. Dude he's training is catching his. And the trainer is just chilling in the corner like 5 feet away from me. I roll up....

"Are you Frankie Liles?"

"I sure am"

"You were in one of my favorite episodes of Martin"

(He was Tommy Hearns homeboy in the Charity Boxing episode. Martin and him introduce themselves to each other)

Dude starts cracking up. We start shooting the ****. He's from Syracuse but lived in Queens for a bit. I'm in BK.

Dude legit trained me for the next hour for free.

Apparently he was Roy Jones' nemesis as an amateur....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Liles

did not know this thread existed until right now.

Thank you OP

:smokin

1 of my favorite shows of all time

Wayans Bros
I've been watching some old Wayans Bros on MTV2 over the last month. This show had so many FINE sista's on it I couldn't believe it

Lela Rochon (looking 50x's better they had her looking in Boomerang)

Paula J Parker

Roxanne Beckford

Shari Headley (chick from Coming to America)

Tracey Costello

Meta Golding

Devika Parikh

En Vogue (-1)

Tracey Cherelle Jones

JoNell Kennedy
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Just thought I'd share this for the NT Fam. For the past 3 months my and brother and I have been working on a card game- Rent 'em Spoons!!. Today we launched our IndieGoGo campaign and are super excited at the response so far. Check out our video. We're giving a Discount for NT $12 instead of the normal $20 at this link

You can also win a $500 Visa Card by for sharing on social media. Visit www.rentMspoons.com for details.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom