Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

You lucky, black soap made my skin look two different shades. I couldn't throw that ish in the trash fast enough

how long you leaving it on? i only leave it it on for a couple of minutes then rinse with warm water the 5 dropss of jojoba oil after drying my face and its :smokin

Did gillette stol making the mach 3 sensitive razors? Been looking past 3 days at every store and none have them. Amazon has them but they ship in 2-3 weeks. I've ordered them off amazon before and they've always been in stock.

Been using the charcoal toothpaste and I'm noticing some whitening, i'm a coffee drinker for the most part so its probably cleaning all that up.

For those of you using charcoal for your teeth, be careful. It's an abrasive that will erode your enamel and your gums. It should be used every now and then, but definitely not daily. I did some research on it awhile back and elected not to implement it in my routine because of the down side of using it.

Did gillette stol making the mach 3 sensitive razors? Been looking past 3 days at every store and none have them. Amazon has them but they ship in 2-3 weeks. I've ordered them off amazon before and they've always been in stock.
Why not use the fusion instead of mach 3?

Shout out to whoever recommended Fresh Balls, been using it since January and its been great. Had to get off that powder it was irritating my lungs, couldn't laugh without coughing and i put 2 and 2 together.

Back
Top Bottom