***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

@Eli yeah for sure i hear you. i would have done something similar if we had a lighter color but our away jerseys that year were navy lettering/numbers on navy (like the braves alts) and with the gray pants too i figured id just go all dark stuff.

soph year of hs we had throwback vneck type jerseys that looked like the dale murphy era braves jerseys but i wasnt super into gear back then...coulda done something dope with them.

I gotcha. I don't blame you there. Yeah I didn't get super into gear until I got to college. If I had gotten into it sooner, I can't imagine the collection I could have.

As far as stirrups, you can always go the stirrup socks route rather than traditional stirrups.  I bought some from Robert Marshall link below.  He is a stirrup collector and works as a Twin City Knitting sales rep.  He designs stirrups buys a dozen or so at a time and sells them individually which is nice for players who want a certain look but can't buy a dozen of them.  I believe he will help design and then order for a team if asked.  

http://www.socksrock.com/collections/baseball-socks-build-your-own

http://www.socksrock.com/collections/baseball-stirrups

http://robertmarshallart.com/news.php

Anybody notice some volt sleeves some guys using? I saw Juan Francisco from Toronto using it and I THINK I saw Reyes use one too I love volt personally and think it's awesome to use but I think it's turning into overkill now the sleeve isn't even that bad but the way Franklin abuses it on BG's is ridiculous smh

Anybody notice some volt sleeves some guys using? I saw Juan Francisco from Toronto using it and I THINK I saw Reyes use one too I love volt personally and think it's awesome to use but I think it's turning into overkill now the sleeve isn't even that bad but the way Franklin abuses it on BG's is ridiculous smh
im actually thinking the opposite bgs are vine IMO and a sleeve is just over doing it... but i do agree the color has definitely become an overkill

Gordon Beckham switched to New Balance this year after wearing Nike for his entire career. He started away from Nike BG's two years ago, wearing the Evoshields, and also has switched away the Nike sunglasses, wearing Oakleys now.

Cuth is ALWAYS got the dirty style. Need me some swingmans, maybe a future release of a non-cleated version is in store!!

im actually thinking the opposite bgs are vine IMO and a sleeve is just over doing it... but i do agree the color has definitely become an overkill

Honestly it depends on the BG's like when Kemp had his blue ones and the black DE II's I got are fine bc it's subtle and it fits volt is fine with simple colors that fit like black white dodger and Toronto blue but then u see guys on Detroit and Arizona and Celeveland and even Boston and it's too much it doesn't look appealing at all I don't wanna sound like I'm hating because when Kemp and Tulo started the "Volt Movement" I was the first one showing my teammates but now it's getting out of hand with certain things especially Franklin's overuse

i definitely get what youre saying ^ volt does not go with certain colors, like you said  the orange from the tigers for example

Honestly it depends on the BG's like when Kemp had his blue ones and the black DE II's I got are fine bc it's subtle and it fits volt is fine with simple colors that fit like black white dodger and Toronto blue but then u see guys on Detroit and Arizona and Celeveland and even Boston and it's too much it doesn't look appealing at all I don't wanna sound like I'm hating because when Kemp and Tulo started the "Volt Movement" I was the first one showing my teammates but now it's getting out of hand with certain things especially Franklin's overuse
I completely agree. I think that things like volt sleeves like the one Francisco has been wearing of late is way to far and doesn't even look good. Volt is nice as an accent but guys are starting to wear it too much. 

I completely agree. I think that things like volt sleeves like the one Francisco has been wearing of late is way to far and doesn't even look good. Volt is nice as an accent but guys are starting to wear it too much. 
Wow, that is fuuuuuuugly.

Agree with what a couple of other guys have said. Volt accents are nice - as long as they compliment the right team colors.

Last edited:
View media item 963495
See this was volt at it's absolute finest I don't mean to sound like a babbling Brook but c'mon this is just so clean and fresh and some might say that even the whole sole is too much but when used right these were perfect on those Dodger uni's which makes everything ok. Choose your volt usage wisely guys I don't want something so great to go to waste

Junior IG

10299638_787163551304622_1635253953_n.jpg

Anybody remember or think they can get their hands on an under armour compression shirt with the logo on the neck? I know they didn't make them for long

Damn I've never seen those anywhere. And I just double checked. Maybe a college exclusive cuz the school is sponsored. 

I know they didn't sell many, I'm a straight nike guy so I never paid attention to them. But the college I'm going to in the fall in sponsored by underarmour and I was hoping to find a shirt like that

Lol dude if they sponsored already by UA why buy stuff when you're going to get tons of free clothing/shoes/accessories?

Back
Top Bottom