***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

^, it did me as well. I just could not believe that I found the Andruw Jones PE at of all places, a Goodwill. Absolute pristine condition as well. I prefer the older Nike BG's, much more durable than these Hyper-whatevers that are so thin and light but they don't last nearly as long as these caberetta leather ones.

^, I live in Oregon. This Goodwill store has higher-priced stuff; I always see Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes in there for around $40-$60.

^, I live in Oregon. This Goodwill store has higher-priced stuff; I always see Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes in there for around $40-$60.
I knew it would've been Oregon or Georgia lol. That's crazy. You Oregonians get all the samples/PE's.

Haha yeah, we do seem to get a lot of the stuff filtered down into random stores like the Marshalls, Ross, Goodwill, any local sporting goods store. This was my first PE BG find though.

whoever posted the Red Adidas cleats my guess is rodrigo lopez. phillies pitcher who wore 31 and those Adidas look like the late 2000 models that hamels and other guys wore

So supposedly these are releasing soon:

View media item 2169825
11w7pyh.jpg

Interesting colorway but I was hoping for a different model this year like the 13's or something. :\ These look like they could be a 3/4 too.

Last edited:
Oooh 13s would be clean af in baseball cleats.

Havent seen that model in baseball before

Those 12's, Betances & Sabathia have been wearing them.

The 13's look sick in cleats. Andruw Jones had some dope ones. Better than David Price's that he wore today.

Will Donaldson get fined for wearing all white Lebrons last night? Thought I remembered reading in this thread that cleats had to be 51% of the team's designated colour.

Back
Top Bottom