Mods, please lock. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

yes or no to posting his tweets?
Would you want somebody to post your tweets if you were going through some %!!*?
uh yes? if he is posting stuff like that on twitter its obviously a cry for help. people dont say things for the hell of it they want to be heard.

but out of respect i wont

Would you want somebody to post your tweets if you were going through some %!!*?
uh yes? if he is posting stuff like that on twitter its obviously a cry for help. people dont say things for the hell of it they want to be heard.
I'm not his friend on twitter but if he is having a doubt of depression which he has expressed before on this board and was venting through twitter and not on the board this in not the place. At least on twitter he can control who his friends are and who can see his tweets. If his friends care they can DM him.

whats the point if we cant know whats goin on with him?
yes im nosy
/thread

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

whats the point if we cant know whats goin on with him?
yes im nosy
/thread
OP was just asking if anyone knows what's going on with him. If you don't follow his tweets, or know him personally, you obviously don't know, thus keep it moving. I don't know what's going on either, but I wish him the best.

Edit: Saw the blacked out words
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

What's his twitter? Or can someone post his tweets?
Check out his twitter here: twitter.com/GArmZ_97

Edit: Just realized his Twitter is locked.  My point wasn't to get too deep into what he's going through, because honestly, none of us really know.  His tweets have been sad and cryptic, but out of respect for his privacy, I won't post them.

My only point was to see if somebody talks to him or chills with him on the regular, and to see if they could shed light on whether or not he's okay.  That's it.

If nobody knows, might as well lock this thread.

IF I'M GOING THROUGH #%*#, I'M NOT POSTING ON TWITTER.

Dude needs a kleenex?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

IF I'M GOING THROUGH #%*#, I'M NOT POSTING ON TWITTER.

Dude needs a kleenex?

this.why even bring his twitter stuff onto NT if ya aint gonna mention what's wrongeither he is looking for help or some attention. either way, hope this kid is alright

I don't know the guy, but hate to hear about anyone going through tough times.

Whatever it is, stay up kid.

post his tweets and let's see what yall are worrying about. he's reaching Ktown status in terms of slurping on Nt.

twitter = attention. let's not kid ourselves here. once you put out your personal life on the internet it's out in the open.

Back
Top Bottom